ZBrushCentral

new alien for the siggraph

Hello Maddam,
réellement impressionnant!! pour ce qui est du rendu tu l’as fait sous ZB3.1?

trans : Really impressive !! for the rendering is it all ZB3.1?

Emmanuel (O_O)

5stars

wow very nice cavity map! I only need to see a half loaded thumbnail to know that Maddam is back.

My thoughts on the proportions: I just cant believe he could be able to lift a foot like that. His arms are beefy enough to provide exercise and his torso is a bit like a malnutritioned teen.

Inspirational as usual :+1:

Very inspiring work as usual Maddam! Luv your style. :smiley:

Like the creature a LOT - what I don’t like is the plastic look - looks like a toy not real creature. Hey - you’re really good but there’s always something to improve right? :wink:

Great work. Very proffesional, well made and inspiring.
Thank you for sharing.

Thats a nice piece of work, especially technically! B)

Only thing im not really into is the design. Usually when people design
creatures they tend to go for what looks cool rather than what
works practically and logically. That being said one should never
restrain the creative flow of the brain :slight_smile:

I find it a bit annoying that the alien comes off as an intelligent being (with a brain like that!!! :wink: ) yet the legs and hands are very rough and beast-like.

What is the purpose of that? I mean, it must be frustrating having a huge brain but “clumsy” fingers and legs and feets with claws that dont really have any function anyway, since the alien will probably have developed smart weapons to use.

A thick, short neck and smaller head and eyes would make more sense I think.
Think of it as a chimp…they would look kinda funny with a huge round skull and the brain capacity of a human no? Or a human being with arms and legs like a gorilla? To me the those things just dont go together :smiley:

Just thoughts that hit me instantly first time i saw it.
Besides that GREAT work! Keep it comin and good luck at the convention!

• Bokaja

very nice my friend!

you lighting kiss ass! nice man!! If you have a time and you want to present the type of light rig you use for your work, Is really appreciate!

Good job and I hope the people at Siggraph like your work!!

Steve Jubinville
Digital Sculptor
Hybride Technologie

Super mec, comme dhab:+1:

ca se passe bien Ubi paris?

really nice scum guy, Maddam :+1:
55 stars :smiley:

Absolutely stunning work.
It will give Pixologic a fair presentation.

Sir, you are a master!

:smiley:

Nice, the head seems rather large compared to the neck. Is there any chance you’re going to give a brake down of your work? It would be nice to see something on your texturing work if it’s not too much trouble.

Thank you

Eric

I think your alien is totally cool, but I have one problem with it.

Usually god, or nature does everything for a reason. With feet and ankles that size I think your alien would have to weigh in the neighborhood of 500 to 1000 lbs. He/she just doesn’t look that heavy. Everything else looks phenomenal.

super work…

love the wrinkles and volume…awsome!!!:+1:
really want to see the presentation video:D

wooho 5 stars on anatomy grate work so far i am loving it

Awesome, ca déchire tout maddam :).
J’aime vraiment beaucoup la facon dont tu sculptes t perso et le rendu est tjs super en plus.
***** stars

excellent work! :+1:

What can I say but, WOW? I’m sure you already know how great this piece is without me saying so. There is one question I have though. How do you get that level of detail. Is the mesh split into sections (arms, legs, torso, ect.) or is it one solid mesh using HD geometry. I’ve got a million other questions, but I really want to know where his UV seems are or how you got it so clean and uniform. Thanks, and keep the great work coming, I love it.

Could we see your shader from max? see how you got those amazing results? Did you do a post chromatic abberation type effect to this as well? Just curious about your max settings because you always create the most increible skin and eyes. any insight would be so appreciated.

Yes, please… post some tricks about your production :slight_smile:
I think it could very interesting for many people… :+1:

:wink:

P.S.
Sorry for my ugly English…