ZBrushCentral

-nEo- sKeTchbOOk (nudity)

johaness-sir,thanks a million for actualy taking time to crit my work…it was realy kind of u and i swear that it wont go wasted…i have sum questions regarding ur crits…if u have time pls answer this simple doubts of mine…

1. …start making your decisions on where you want skin sagging, where tendons become close to the surface, blood vessal visibility etc.

shuld i go ahead and do this i mean people have to told me to stay away from details for now…if u say i wil go ahead…

2.rake brush-

can u help me with it or show me were can i find a model or refrence wer this method has been aplied.u have mentioned that u have made a head using this technique,it would be realy helpful if u would show that model…

thats it…
i m waiting for sir johaness for giving me the green signal of further scuplting
as for now i gues i have tried my best to get the forms correct at this stage of my caliber…
wat do u think…did i do justice!!!
thnk u…
==.jpg

Attachments

067.jpg

569.jpg

Hi Neozerahan: great new sculpts man! Your hard work pays off! Keep goin’! I think Johannes is giving you some great advice!
I’ve attached some of my advice, it is mostly general info, but I’ll get more specific later on. The muscle guy is great to study your anatomy: you can exaggerate all you want whilst studying and then use that knowledge on more delicate/realistic studies like the older man.
So smart of you to stay away from details… this will pay of big time!!!

[attach=135641]EOSTHF_Page_001o.jpg[/attach]

[attach=135642]EOSTHF_Page_002o.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

EOSTHF_Page_001o.jpg

EOSTHF_Page_002o.jpg

etcher-ty sir for puting do much of ur time for my help…u sure wont be disapointed and i wil c to it that it dint go waste…tried to use ur method in this model of mine…thank u…

Coludnt post nything coz i was sktching,i have yet an another study but lil bit exagerated…i must be the most anaoying kid around this forum:D …but i wil always disturb u guys:cool: …so that i can get beetter and be a master one day…
thnk u…
i have not detailed the skin folds,etc. again i want to get the form right…and yes the fingers of the hand and legs is sad…but tht wil be i gues fixed in the next update…pls correct me if i m worng…
thank u.
zAin

77.jpg

Attachments

66.jpg

89.jpg

Attachments

90-.jpg

00.jpg

665.jpg

Hey mate, its looking pretty good so far

Just a few things anatomy wise that need a tweak. His rib cage is a bit too low you could prob half the height of it and fit in an extra pair of abs cause atm he only has a 4 pack and we really have 8… and maybe tweak is bicep a little it looks a touch too long.

Other than that its a great sculpt, keep the updates coming!

[attach=139574]Zain_Sculpt_Comment_o.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Zain_Sculpt_Comment_o.jpg

beny-thank u so much beny for criting tthos parts i wil try to fix them…

ecther sir-can i ask u r name??thanks a lot for that page of crits…i wil surely fix them all…and bring it back…already opened my anatomy book by VECTOR PERRARD…
can u recommend sum books for me…a lil economical…it would have been realy helpful…thank u again

sir etcher-tried everything i could do to get the hand fixed…and the legs…pls correct me…pls pls pls pls…i m at a point wer i m not able to get my mistakes…now ur points wil be aplied in the next model and studies…i wil realy need ur help to move on sir…

FOR THE FISRT TIME IN MY 19 YRS OF life…i have rendered in 3ds max…its kinda of very much embarsing and this is a birthday treat to myself…:cool: …YES I M 19 NOW…:cool: :cool: :cool:
lets move on with anatomy studies…
ready.jpg

Attachments

1236.jpg

88.jpg

body.jpg

close up.jpg

8-.jpg

close up.jpg

no comments…:cry: :cry: :cry: sob!!!
just kiding…
just did sum studies…thnx a lot to GEERT sir(etcher)for recommending me sum amazing books…
check it out and pls help me in by criting it…
have a good day…
99.jpg

Attachments

990.jpg

0-.jpg

HAND STUDY.jpg

Hey Zain, I can see that you’re really studying and improving the sculpts!
Check out the sections in the Bammes’ books on the hands and their basic volume structure, the images will help you out while sculpting the hands.

Keep up the great work man!

Geert

etcher-sir,i m skecthing those hands frm banes,so u wil c a better hand soon…thank u…

a new face study…
direct view port view…with a minor tweak in ps for presentation…
thank u…
STUDY.jpg

orc head-all renders are direct viewport grabs…
1.jpg

Attachments

3.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

Really nice anatomy on the guy with the eye doctor gear. The most current head the forms overall look nice. But they are lumpy especially around the chin. I think you could push the overlapping of the wrinkles of the face more too, tends to make everything flow nicer. I’d also vary the sizes between the wrinkles more. Its a bit too uniform.

womball-thank u for the nice words on the anatom study.u r absolutley right abt the orc guy…this is first time i had gone this far with details…so i got lil cought up with details…

wow Zain you’re really improving man!

I can see you’re working hard to get down the anatomy right and taking the right direction, all the best man! Can’t w8 to see what works u’ll be making in a few years time (maybe months :D)

Keep it up!

darukin-bro,was up,u r DW4 model was amazing man…thank u for the encouragement bro…is coz of members like u that keeps me going ahead and ahead!!!

renders this guy-
fisnsh copy.jpg

Attachments

557.jpg

00.jpg

Hey Zain, nice new studies man! Watch out with the shininess of the materials on the Orc render though, maybe gives it too much of a plastic feel. The Imp looks good (might work some more on the ears).

Lookin’ forward to the next! :+1: !

ETCHER-THANK U sir…wil check the ears out!!!

i gues i m bored with this guy…lets move on…

45.jpg
lets do sum humans now…

Attachments

321.jpg

68.jpg

very cool stuff