ZBrushCentral

Necromancer Dragon ( Creature Caster )

Hello everybody I just want to show you this new sculpture that I made for www.creaturecaster.com this time I had the opportunity to work on this fantastic creature!!! the dragons one of my favorite ones!!! I hope you like it, totally sculpt in Zbrush and rendered in Keyshot.

15 Likes

Crazy amount of details :wink:
Jaime

1 Like

Hello Jaime!!! thank you very much for your comment!!! Always really glad to know about your replies, thank you very much for following my work!!

Hi @MiguelLeonardo3D,

I’m a fan of all the work your work for this company that I’ve seen. Your pieces are always so nice and crunchy with a fantastic amount of organic surface detail! :+1:

1 Like

Hello Spindel, wow!! thank you very much for your words!!! I really appreciate

Amazing job. So much detail. Congratulations on the amazing work.

1 Like

Thank you very much, Paul!!! I’m really glad that you like it!!! always is a huge honor!! thanks!!

I just want to share more images of my Dragon sculpt!!! this time just gray render taken directly from Zbrush.

Here more zoom details Images!!!

2 Likes

It looks fantastic Miguel, i can really tell how much work and love you put into this, great piece! :+1:

Thank you very much, James!!! yeah, a lot of passion on it!!! is a huge honor to receive your comments!!! I really appreciate