ZBrushCentral

Nassos's Sketchbook

Fun ! :+1:

Hi again. This is a final render. hope you guys like it. The rat was a pain in the ass, cause I tried to do something with the fair mat but with no luck. Anyway, on to the next project.

a.jpg

Attachments

final2.jpg

Great Work! Very Fun! :+1:

Looking sweet nassosa - sum test tubes and stuffs in the bg would look cool

So this my latest piece, not finished of course, and lots of things to do yet… I’ll keep posting progress as I go along.

Uploaded Image.jpg

Attachments

moster test.jpg

Haha … wouldn’t like to meet him!
Freekishsly cool! :+1:

another update. I added his piece of cloth and added detail to his body. Oh. And I posed him. Not a final render… see ya.

Uploaded Image.jpg

Attachments

monster test 3.jpg

woah. love it.

this is the final render, hope you guys like it. Only now I noticed that I forgot to render the axe on his hand (from the original), anyway maybe tomorrow I’ll render it again. C&C are more than welcome. :smiley: :smiley:

Uploaded Image.jpg

Attachments

Monster.jpg

This looks sick, can’t wait to see that axe getting amongst it all!
I really like how the eyes and teeth pop so much

Haha sick model, very cool! :+1:

The axe will make the whole difference. Everything is set up for this.
Well done so far.

Ok THIS is the final render. I guess I have lighting and sculpitng mistakes but overall I’m happy with it.

Thanks guys for your kind comments.

So, on to the next one. I would really love to do a hard surface sculpt sometime in the near future but I think it will be a real pain in the ass. Anyway I’ll give it a go…

a.jpg

Attachments

beauty.jpg

Thats it, the axe. :+1:
I like these leafs, com on, what are these leafs doing here? lol

Hi. Michali thnx for the kind words.

This is a new sculpt (6-8 hours) in which I tried to copy the style of the incredibles and make a sculpt of superman. So write some c&c’s and see ya soon. :smiley:

096464.jpg

Attachments

beauty.jpg

Love the designs man! Especially the zombie-butcher and that superman! Did you use the trimdynamic and flatten brushes to create the planes on supes face??? I wanna make a character in this style!

wow nice style man! i like it

I forgot to post a clay render for last 2 sculpts. So here they are.

@Ctrl+S B4 U Save: For supes I used clay brushes flatten brush but no trim brush was used. And mostly move brush.I’m glad you like it.

ZBC1.jpg
[attach=224018]2.jpg[/attach]
[attach=224020]1.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

2.jpg

1.jpg

I like the Mr Incredible style Superman. I also like your evil butcher.

Thanks for the info man. Model sheets are awesome!