ZBrushCentral

Nassos's Sketchbook

Nassosa- Looking good so far…You managed to capture the essence of the characters very well. What I might start to look at now is sculpting in deeper folds and such so there will be more depth. As for the lines on the shirt…I would make a stripe alpha and then you can use it with ALOT of brushes to get them looking good… Believe it or not I like using the laer brush with lazy mouse on… Looking Good…

SO hi again and thanks for the good ratings :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

anyway tried something with this guide to sss shaders. http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=92983&page=2&pp=15

I must say I got confused but I’ll keep trying. This is a render from zbrush no photoshop. And I changed some of his proportions. Body muscles head… pis sss.jpg

Nice, you’re close to an acceptable sss render. Export multiple layers, then colorize AO, and shades map. Some more red maybe.

Just trying different things with the sss shader. And changed his polypaint a bit. Anyway I’ll try to fix the pigs face a bit now. Sorry if you don’t see major changes but I’m still trying to learn all the new cool staff from Z4. Did I say Pixologic rules? :smiley:

Hi again. small update. Been working these days a lot. So some changes to his face. Cheers Have a nice weekend everyone. pig2.jpg

Back again. This is the final render. Hair was done in max and exported as mesh and rendered in zbrush. I Don’t like the moustache and the eyebrows so much but… So I changed his face and pose to try and much the original, poly-painted him, rendered several passes and comp in PS. Of course I did some correction in PS. I think he look nice. Not exactly the same as the drawing but. I’m posting a before and after for a better comparison of the progress. :

C&C’s please. Thanks.

pig3.jpg

Attachments

pigman.jpg

a lot better, but where are his wrists ?:confused: And his neck ends up way to low and is too fat, looks like he has throat cancer.

slocik: Hi, and thanks for your kind words. The neck is a bit fat, but I liked him this way, and as for the hands, I know its weird but I tried to be close to the original drawing. You can’t see the rists on the original as well.

Hi again, here is some experiments with eyes and the transparency in BPR. Tell me what you think. :slight_smile: 3.jpg

Attachments

1.jpg

2.jpg

So this is the guy that I’ve been working on the past 2-3 days it’s taking me long to finish him 'cause there are lot’s of things that I don’t know how to do them. Anyway, the original sketch is by Raox and I really liked it and I would like to try some poses later. He is not finished yet, haven’t done the legs, tail, torso, clothes, weapons, belt… So I have lots of work to do. I have A general problem so far in all my sculpts. Almost every time I have to pose the character in order to move on to more detailed stuff. I can’t seem to detail him enough in the T pose. Anyway, give me C&Cs please. test.jpg

Attachments

1.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

Those eyes are pretty awesome. They were done all in Zbrush? Can you go over how you made them?

Your pig-man - first version is better and more compelling.

The Croc sculpt is looking good. Keep it up.

KillahPriest: Thanks and here is the example. Hope it helps. And sorry for my bad English.

martym: Thanks.

I got this thought in my mind the other day, to start from sphere with only the move brush and to try and make a basic face and then try to retopologize and sculpt for detail. I know it’s not a radical idea, but i wanted to start moving the sphere with the x symmetry on and see what will come out of it. The first sculpt I tried looked like an alien, but zbrush crashed while retopo and I couldn’t repeat it the face since it’s all a random thing. So after a couple of tries this is what I came up with. It’s about 3-hours of sculpting including retopo. I don;t know if i’ll finish him. I think I’ll try this -sphere moving and whatever comes out of it- thing for a few sculpts.

Anyway… have a nice weekend

So another one from from a sphere. not finished but I’m trying to keep it in under 3 hours of meshing around with a sphere, retopology and sculpting. I still have difficulty to give those fine details that I see in other sculpts. Maybe it’s the training or some technique I don’t know yet. So anyway c&c’s… :slight_smile:

You have a lot of fine detail in the skin folds, especially around the eyes. If you’re talking about super nice skin details and scratches and stuff sometime’s it’s a style choice, I really like how clean your mesh is.

Another one, started from a sphere and added detail slowly, retopoed and I’m now trying to give more detail. I want to give him a suit of some kind… I don’t know yet. Not sure. And I poly-painted him just to have a better feel for the final image. Anyway give me your thoughts and comments. :slight_smile:

[attach=217163]1.jpg[/attach] [attach=217164]2.jpg[/attach] [attach=217165]3.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I really think this is a great design. I’d love to know how you manage to get the colours to blend like that on your model. Did you polypaint it? If so theZBrush community demand to know how you did it! lol. Top work mate :smiley: :+1:

Minty thnx! I will not post something for the polypainting of this bust since this is not the final. And yes it’s polypaint not spotlight. But I’m really glad you like it even in this stage. :smiley:

Small update here, just added thorns in his head and pores in his skin. Tomorrow I’ll try to give him some sort of armour. Cheers!

4.jpg

Attachments

2.jpg

3.jpg

hehe cool :D:+1: