ZBrushCentral

N-75 (tutorial added Pg. 2) + new movies Pg. 8

you have done an amazing job !

thanks for sharing the breakdown

Great work man!! :+1: :slight_smile:

congrats on top row, well deserved! :slight_smile: and also thank you for showing your workflow.

Great technique!! Will use some of what I have learned here in my future models! Thanks for sharing! :+1:

Excellent! Great! Super travail! Bravo :wink: :+1:

Brilliant work, definitely deserves to be in the Top Row!
Thank You for the breakdown:+1:

awesome!!! congratz on toprow :+1:

Very cool characterā€”congrats! Thanks for taking the time to share your breakdown.

First, Thanks a lot for your comment, I really appreciate, I am glad It is usefull, and clear (not easy ahahah). In an other way it encourage me to do more stuff in the next few month :smiley: Woooorrrrkkkkk mooorrreeee !

UnionJack : I work with perspective besause when you desactivate this, you will have an orthographic view, it is not good when you work on organic shapes, in others softwares or for video games you always have a focal. For test it, juste take a head, put it in front and activate desactivate perspective you will have great deformation.

Verb : Guilty for laisyness ā€¦ ahaha yes at first the goal for this character is trying to make mechanicals parts, and i put aside other part, that wrong ā€¦

Thanks for sharing the break down!! This is a must visit thread in ZBrush, not only a top Row!! :wink:
could you please share your AO rendering settings sir?

awesome! thanks for sharing.

ā€¦touch! :sunglasses:

This is awesome!

Fantastic model! I love the illustrative feel of it.

great artwork
and nice workflow !!!
congrats on the top row and the model
it is perfect

Amazing stuff sir

Thaks for your words, Iā€™m happy you appreciate the modle ans the breakdown.

][-][4Z4R][)) : For the occlusion, I didnā€™t touch any setting. I have keep the Zbrush presets.

great work :+1:

Cool character!!! Thanks for the tutorial, really good to see the steps.

I LOVE the style of character you are going for. Really exaggerated collar bone and muscles. Love the huge jaw and really just everything about it.
The only critique I have is that the gun and hand sort of blend together. Itā€™s kinda hard to tell from a glimpse whether his hand is a gun or if heā€™s holding a gun. Maybe you could brighten up the gun or not have some of the same yellow and black stripes that are on the arm.
Great work man!