ZBrushCentral

My Zbrush Sketchbook (tutorial added Pg. 3)

awesome work man! congrats on top row!!!
Question on your specular1.psd how do you get the material to have that glow?
Also if you import decimated fibermesh how do you get the hair color/texture to show in other software

@MAX_POWER Thanks a bunch! When it comes to chromatic aberration - actually I am fond of this effect. Sometimes I use it to blur the render’s starkness.

@dnadan, @LVXIFER, @][-][4Z4R][)), @kaisasose, @JL-Art Thank you very much guys :]

@zborn Thx. About this glow (it’s backlight, actually) - it’s just another source of light that I’ve set on on Zbrush.

Two_Light.jpg

As fot the materials - take Modo for example.
After exporting the object you import it to rprogram and choose the material for it. it’s a simple mesh that a model or texture can be put upon. Warning: this is a very burdening task
for Your computer, but it can be done. However, it is handy for still images only - I do not recommend it for animation, unless You’re dealing with sparse tuffets of hair.
When it comes to applying the texture - You can use different mappings, for exaple projection camera, uv mapping etc.

Hair_material.jpg

Cheers,

Piotr

Attachments

Hair_material.jpg

When you say “Stash 3” as one of the brushes you use do you mean Slash 3. Great works by the way!!! Thank you for sharing your workflow

Awesome thanks for getting back to me so quickly :slight_smile:
Awesome Awesome stuff thank you for sharing everything :slight_smile:
Keep up the amazing work and can’t wait to see your next works!

@seraph769 Thx.I fixed it.
@zborn No problem & THX :slight_smile:

I love you work for sure thanx for posting Congrats on Top Row.

…modeling and cool tutorials! :sunglasses:

Can I ask how you make the eyelashes for your female faces? Mesh from a 3D software which you then export or fibermesh directly in ZBrush? Thanks! :slight_smile:

awesome work … i like the style

Great work!!!

No fear of good strong primary colors + great characters & sculpts = Top Row!

Congratulations on making it on your first post. For most of us it takes a while.

simply AMAZING !! every render is truly inspiring ! great stuff !!! cheers :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Very inspiring work. :slight_smile:

Great work! really impressive

@JL-Art Mesh direrctly in Zbrush. It’s just easier for me, beacouse I’m lazy:]
@nightwoodwolf, @jmenna,@markkens,@aspan,@Ghostman_,@AdrianP Thanks a lot!

really like the big haired girl, really cool!

amazing work!! very inspiring and thank you for showing us your workflow~

Truly well deserved Top Row.

Sculpts, hair and renders… especially your ZBrush renders all OUTSTANDING.

I hope you post more.!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:D

Thanks for the inspiration.

Cheers!

Excellent work !

@ Intervain -Thank You! I love your Works, especially the classicals culpting.

@willbrown1 -Thx Superman! I will:)

@carlobarley,@Philuxius -Thanks guys!