ZBrushCentral

My Zbrush Artworks - Majid Esmaeili

The lion is spectacular!

This is beyond, this belongs to the top!!!
:smiley: Amazinggggggggggggg.gr. Silberdenar

All your works are great!!! But zombie I like most!

this is so awesome majid! Love the skinny character turning into a monster and the demon the most.

Awesome Stuff Majid lovely sculptures :slight_smile:

Sorry to be offensive:

Majid, you are the best !

Hi, nice, the one that really hit the spot is the cat like mythicalish animal.

By the way could you share us the alphas that you used on the horn of the minotour/devil like warrior.

Some very nice work there Majid. My favorite is the feline creature. Great pose and imaginative sculpt - your making me itch for a wacom!

Keep up your great work.

Really nice sculpting!!! :+1:

congrats Majid ! awesome works dude ! i can’t say keep it up because you all ready up there some where :lol:

Outstanding work! I saved all of these images to my inspiration folder. Congratulations!

Will

Amazing work as usual. You are one of the best in the biz, thanks for sharing!

cool! Like a lion monster that is very similar to Chinese “Shan Hai Jing” monster described. I like the structure ofits head!

love all your work very good. The lion came out nice

you rock like always. wish the best :wink:

-Storm-…thanks Fred !
KrisKelly3D…hahah ! cool Idea !
locusta…thank you !
Webhead…thank you !
tobbeo…thank you !
ctedin1…thank you !
timcyli…thanks ! well it depends on the work ! overall 2-3 weeks, but sometimes it will get more time to finish something with more details !
dave8888…thank you !
stefanobernardi…thanks for kind words, well as the mesh is done by Digic guys I think maybe its not a good Idea to share the wire ! Kevin Johnstone...thanks man ! yea I love it ! coridium...thank you ! nightwoodwolf..thank you ! fabianloing...thank you ! Redxr...thank you ! yea thats what I try to do !
Poop Shooter…hahhah ! thanks alot my friend !
sigithermawan…thank you !
darkinthelight…thank you !
Pteropus vampyrus…thanks Dan !
O/MI…thank you !
shoaibmalik…thank you !
maxindigo…thank you !
cherub_rock…thank you !
Silberdenar…thank you !
3dimych…thank you !
KonginChains…thank you !
JWCorvus…thank you !
gpepper…thanks for kind words ! I just try to dy my Best !
Rhythem02…thank you ! for that Digic one I use their Alphas and not allowed to share, almost after that job I sculpt all details handy without Alphas, somtimes I create my Alphas for saving time !
FigmentPigment…thank you ! yea, tablet is a Must ! I use a Wacome Intous4 A5 size
Spirale73…thank you !
smeagol…thanks dude !
harbottle…thank you ! I have yours in my inspiration fodlder too !
darkvir…thanks for kind words !
overmind82…yes it is !
hawktime2010…thank you !
living_for_cg…thanks dude !

I said it at CGhub and Ill say it here. I love your work man. Thanks a lot for posting it and inspiring us! Hope to see more in the future! :smiley:

Majid Awesome work!!! I love the Arishok. Was the sculpt you did just for pure concept purposes or was it used for the maps used on final model in the Dragon Age 2 trailer? If it was would you be able to say what methods were used to get the details across onto the final mesh (maps used or detail modelled, etc)? I know it’s a big ask but I’ve wanted to find out for ages.

Great work again!

majid you newer stop surprising, keep it that way!!!:+1:

truly impressive, Majid. Excellent choices for characters, too!