ZBrushCentral

My Zbrush Artworks - Majid Esmaeili

THX!

I think I just figured out my next tattoo!

Splendid and stunning work. Thanks for sharing.

Thumbs up!

Superb!:+1:

That Cat-like design is absolutely amazing. I have no idea how realistic/practical it would be but just as a piece of art it’s incredible. I love it.

Gorgeous!

These look amazing! I love the vamp, Faun and beast, they look awesome! I was wondering, how long does it usually take you to model the whole thing?

love them love them love them :+1:

Wonderful models here!
Your art is a great inspiration for me, and I always keep your works at hand when I’m sculpting, so i can take a look :slight_smile:

I love the dragon age character in particular, can you post a wireframe of the clothes?

Thanks for sharing!

Fantastic flow to your work, the hair on the alien lion hybrid for instance makes me envious. Happy to see another Faun fan too, it was one of my favorite digital characters in cinema and the film is the only real fairytale I’ve watched.

Great work, I particularly love the Lion-like creature! :smiley:

amazing work :+1:

Congrats on the Top Row sir!

Love your sculpt quality a lot. Cool designs too!
awesome work!

Your pieces have such a life to them, really amazing work man!

Wish I was a fly on the wall watching you sculpt. Amazing stuff!

wow amazing i love all your work…wow

awesome, man

Congrats on the top row Majid and nice to see you again its been a while.

wonderful pieces majid! gongratz for top row! :slight_smile:

OMG! amazing work majid… I have followed your work for a while and you have always been inspirational… yet again you don’t seize to impress and inspire… really lovely details and really amazing sculpts… love the weight and feeling of muscles and mass in your sculpts… Hats off to you buddy!

Cheers,
Shoaib

Lovely lovely work.