ZBrushCentral

My Z3 Adventures...WIP (nudity)

That looks really cool. The detail on the neck looks good.

Seavannah: Thank you! Dont worry, I will get back to the evil fairy…soon I hope;)
piz: As always, thank you!
mustan9: Thanks! Hope you like the update.

Well, I have not been around for a while because I have had some major problems with my computer but, after much lost time and a few bucks, shes back up and running. Yay!

Anyway, here is an update on the face and body detailing…
Both shaders courtesy of Ralf Stumpf, including the ever popular bronze (because it seems to be the cool thing to do;) ). Thanks for looking!

Comments always welcome.

-Ryan

![Torso01.jpg|622x816](upload://oZ4jz1wxHNaNtk56pG1R56Spg2j.jpeg)![Torso.jpg|626x824](upload://9HJZvTWQoSUpEMZ1R0iInYATTBn.jpeg)![Torso02.jpg|595x831](upload://6JsQEmENo0wkyXW9IytaZ2uqMW1.jpeg)![Back.jpg|523x816](upload://feCOERO7J2F7Cwx5vEAzHy08Fra.jpeg)![Back01.jpg|1100x840](upload://lv5mp5WDHCBVOK1HNDXZkzgkyR7.jpeg)![Face.jpg|736x795](upload://rkCz1kVSI2i7uYYTtG8CKEpxVRu.jpeg)![Bronze.jpg|508x810](upload://uYlUSIGPjI62O2oApGIm58wEO0p.jpeg)

Attachments

Back01.jpg

Impressive Update man! :sunglasses: :+1:

looking good like the detailing

That detail looks amazing.

piz, Steve-T, mustan9: Thanks guys! :smiley:

Everybodys support and comments help to keep me going and keep me motivated to work on my projects after long days at my ‘real job’. (which someday may be Zbrushin all day)
Keep 'em coming fellow Zbrushers!

I have a busy weekend but hopefully I will have some more updates in a few days. My next steps will be to continue detailing the rest of the body and then I will go back over my alpha work and bring out some of the details I like the best.

Thanks again. Cheers!

-Ryan

Hey All! Very small update…just some detailing.
[]
[]FrontArms.jpgBackArms.jpg

Fantastic details and models

beautiful work, alot of fine details, keep it up

Nice work Ryan! Real nice!:+1:

Drakelot, nightwoodwolf, dustbin1_uk :
Thanks alot guys! :smiley: Glad you like it.

Here are the legs, pretty much done. I’m working my way back up the body for final detailing and my next updates should be the final model…Finally! Then I will be moving on to a new area for me: Polypaintng. Should be fun!
I may attempt a retopo because some areas, mostly the legs, are not really holding the details very well but maybe a texture will help this out and also the lower part of the leg will have thick hair covering it as well so, we’ll see.
Thanks for looking!
[]
[]
[]
[]Legs_Front.jpgLegs_Front01.jpgLegs_Back3Q.jpgLegs_Side.jpg

Wow! So Iper-detailed! Very good! :sunglasses: :+1:

very nice

piz:As always, Thanks for the kind words.:smiley:
Disco Stu: Thank you!

I hope to have all of the modeling done tonight and then its on to the texturing (one area I certaily could use some practice! :confused: ). I’ll post soon.

Thanks!

Nothing serious here…just playing with polypainting. :wink:
More soon.

![TexTest.jpg|1100x856](upload://k6NmrJ7oQBedwBJ9bxroRAWxzru.jpeg)

Attachments

TexTest.jpg

Wow! He’s looking good! :sunglasses: :+1:

Thanks piz. Im really just playing around right now trying to figure out this polypainting thing… Good to know im headed in the right direction. :wink:

Fantastic and amazing work! I can only hope that one day I will have the understanding that you do in Zbrush.

Thanks AA-ron! I am still learning every day! :wink:

Here I am just playing around with Mental Ray and Displacements in Max…
Nothing is final…just playing with settings.

There is some major problem with the displacement behind the ears. Hmmm…Back to DE3!

[]SSS_MR_Test.jpg

Very nice rendering Mate! :smiley: :+1: