ZBrushCentral

My work for the CNC and 3D printing

The mirror height is 7 cm. The work is made using NC-machining technique for further silver casting. The photo with a match to understand the scale. The project which is more that 5 years old. The theme of the mirror is TV series “Game of thrones”. Honestly, I have never seen even 1 episode. Fantasy for me is John Tolkien and I have not read a better one. This project was to be made for 120 cm mirror in height in wood. Unfortunately, this model leaked to the public access. Copartner of my client sold not his property having stolen the files ans given to the 3rd person. It is a pitty that among the Post Soviet countries there is no such understanding the concept of intellectual property. My client decided to make a birthday gift to his daughtsf. I assume she is a fan od thjs TV series. That’s the story

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear about the difficulties surrounding this piece! :slightly_frowning_face: It’s great work and the finished result looks amazing! You should be very proud! :+1:

1 Like

I am fan of game of thrones and been watching your work for 5 minutes and couldn’t stop watching. Details are amazing.