ZBrushCentral

My sketchbook

tx for the reply. been getting practice doing this kind of texturing with a space craft. cant wait to post it but its not close to being finished yet.

this is a costume part for my lepper charactor. bonecutter comp.jpg

really look forward to seeing the space ship. Sounds really interesting.

Also that knife looks evil. Good work :smiley:

tx for the comment. love what ive been doing lately. im working between seems like 8 projects or so. it all keeps me from getting bored.

I do exactly the same :smiley:

it makes life a little more interesting. and it constantly challenges ya to keep moving trying new things to accomplish a goal.

this is the next leper installment piece. chopper.jpg

stop teasing us, revail the true horror of the leper. :smiley:

this is the stage and the skull i sculpted on a plane for my upcoming final of the leper.any comments and suggestions are welcome. hope you enjoy. stage front.jpg :smiley:

Attachments

stage 3q.jpg

stage 3q l.jpg

stage totem.jpg

Looking very cool so far…love the cleaver and the skull gate! :slight_smile:

looks great! i love that you are using zbrush for environments, i would like to see more people doing this.

tx yall. trying to speed up my workflow and last night seemed to be a big burst. looking forward to finishig this image.

this is an assignment i gave myself to learn projection master. was an inbetween project for my stage. wanted to work out whatever i didnt understand. sniper double side.jpg

Nice gun! That’s all projection master?

built the basic shapes in maya and then its almost all PM after that.

Cool background and weapons!

figured id paint paint my gun a little. maybe something for the demo real. AS_596 sniper.jpg

totally awesome work, i wish i knew enough of zbrush to get my mechanical objects so neat!

check out cannedmushrooms or scott spencer for info on projection master. sooner or later i think im gonna make a short video on creating something like a knife or gun so i can pass on the techniques to others.

That’s the second time , i visit your thread !
very good work !
I seems you learn projection master very quickly !
Love your gun , and your frankenstein character ^^
Keep it on ! 4 stars
Cheers
OlirO