ZBrushCentral

My sketchbook

the final untopologized mermaidman meremaidman front side.jpg

haha! Awesome!

Now you have to do Barnacle Boy :smiley:

tx for the comments everybody. i always like to hear what people are thinking. and btw i am thinking about a barnicle boy. been kinda doodling here and there.

this is just an experiment with the transpose tool. i love the comic poses. alex pose.jpg

my finished ilustration. i used photoshop, maya and zbrush. dark goddess finshed.jpg

really like the final output! nice! =)

heres a little old school. the mcfarlane venom. venombest.jpg

Doesn’t he have pointier teeth and a long tongue? Could liven up you picture a bit, but you are well under way, looks good.

M

here a bit of an update on my venom bust. i call it venom in chicago!! and by the way i made some mods to the teeth and tongue. venom fin comp.jpg

something i was playing with today!!

final elvistein head output frank small copy.jpg

Nice work mate. I really like the elvistein and I have to say that he looks a little bit like Johnny Deep :)… Keep up the good work !

tx for the comment. i was wondering if anyone was going to notice.

encarche early stages encarche.jpg

loki

nice muscle study

Paul

I created this head using scott spencers technique, sculpting from the inside out. my new favorite technique. really seems to help with nice detail. manskull pic.jpg

here is an update of my native.

[attach=141163]manskull update.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

manskull update.jpg

manskull update.jpg

this a organic texture experiment i was doing with clay tubes and a rake. tangle web copy.jpg

you could 3d print, mould then cast these suckers as original ceramic tiles…brilliant stuff