ZBrushCentral

My sculpts

Hi all,

Here is my 4th character, this one took me way too long but I couldn’t decide on how he would be dressed.
Ol`George1.jpg

C&C always welcome
Thanks

Hi everyone,

Here is my 5th character design this month. He is based on the stereotypical old maritimer fisherman. I liked how he turned out, but as always there is room for improvement and I wouldn’t mind some good C&C.
OldManComp.jpg

Cheers!

Fantastic work. Lots of life in your characters.

thanks Tonare!

I’ve seen lots of creature box concepts pop up here lately, so I decided to try my hand at one. It took me about 3-4 hours.

You can find their awesome concept work here: http://creaturebox.com/gallery/scribbles/

C&C always welcome!

I love all of it but the skull at the end I think is the best. Also the tree guys was great thanks for the time lapse, Very cool! keep up all the great work.

Awesome! is this BPR render?

@daxton Thanks for the kind words and the encouragement!

@FairCat It is 4 BPR layers photoshop’d together. I usually do a flat lit, back lit, soft shine and a tight shine layer. I also try to keep my shadows and AO passes separate so i can play with their opacity in PS.

Here are 3 characters I’ve been chipping on, I’m really hoping I finish at least 2 out of these 3! Let me know what you think!

The Peterpan design was done by Justin Rodrigues.

Very nice and clean! I especially like the insect-like beings!

Ciao,
TM