ZBrushCentral

Multiple subtools visibility

Hi everybody,
Is there a way to rapidly assign visibily setting (hide/show) to multiple subtool in the subtools menu?

Thanks for your lights…

Hi @EDPARESIA

Holding down Shift and clicking on the eye icon on the right side of the subtool will hide/show all other subtools except the selected subtool.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean by this… do you want to have multiple palettes shown in a shelve? This is a setting which you can set: by default only one palette can be opened in the left panel but multiple panels can remain open in the right panel. (edit): I said ‘panel’ but I’m referring to the shelves.

Check the Preference palette for this setting, from mind (not behind my PC right now) this is located in the UI section.

Hope this can help!

1 Like

Hello @EDPARESIA

In addition to what has already been mentioned, you can toggle the visibility for specific sets of subtools by grouping them in a folder, and toggling the visibility for that folder. The active subtool will always be visible.

2 Likes

Hi @zber2,
Thanks for your fast answer.
That’s exactly what I was looking for ! “Simple & efficient” :+1:
Thanks ++

1 Like

Hi @Spyndel,
Thanks for your informative addition that completes usefully the answer of @zber2.
Merci !

@ShelLuser,

Hi, Thank for taking your time to reply this question.
Your answer touch a subject that I could wonder about. I will explore this possibilities of interface settings…
Thanks ! :smiley: