ZBrushCentral

Ms01 (I-P-A)

:smiley: hi thx all
thank you lol
So! a small Up , I reworked the part of the basin and that I still have to polish his arms and feet

merci lol
donc voici un Up j’ai retravaillĂ© la partie du bassin et il me reste que de peaufiner les bras les pieds

CA011 Low 082.jpg

oui exactement rest que les pied et les bras 
ajouté un pti peut de detaill
beau travail :slight_smile:

Arms seem a bit short, and that is all.

Very nice model!

Great model. Loving the design! :+1:

Looking great man! My only gripe and I haven’t read your whole thread yet so I don’t know if you are still working on the knee area but that is the part I feel like could use more detail and maybe some curve to the thigh area. I know its a robot but you have similar curves in other areas so I feel like it would help the model flow better. Keep up the great work!

hi all :slight_smile: So!!! I continue with the details here is a little update
je continue avec les détails voici une petite mise a jour

Wow!
Awe man, I wanna make something like this so bad!
Thank a ton for sharing.

Dang, that REALLY looks fabulous. You need to do a video tutorial when you get done. I bet you would have a boat load of customers. Count me as one of them. Kudos to you. BTW I like the texture on this most recent update. The all black looks great.

Ezra

Awesome! Hard surface modeling at it’s best.

it’s awesome!

reminds me somehow of a walking p.a. with all these jacks and speakers

love it!

YES! I keep seeing your posts of this guy and have enjoyed watching your progress with him. I think that you have really cracked it with this render. Absolutely awesome stuff man. I would love to see a breakdown of your rendering process. It looks loke you have a toon shader in there just subtely bringing out the edges. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Man this really great. I need to explore doing hardsurface in Zbrush more. Everyone seems to be getting outstanding results like yours.

Hi
small updates that I refined a few parts, and also completely redo the parties draft 
 I start with the head and down 
 if there is any comments or tips that will not! behhhh it would be nice and more than welcome 

CA011 Low 11.jpgCA011 Low 11.2.jpgCA011 Low 11.3.jpg

Salut
une petite mise Ă  jours dont j’ai peaufinĂ© quelques parties ,et aussi refaire complĂ©tement les parties brouillon je commence par la tĂȘte et je descend si y a des remarques ou des trucs qui va pas !!! behhhh ça serait sympa et plus que bienvenue

Very cool! I want sculpture like your works in the future!!

Awesome! I really envy your hard surface skills. :stuck_out_tongue:

Woww Very original and nice looking concept

Yeah, I both love and hate you
:wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t change a thing. Scratch that, I would play with colors. Lighting and mood and what not
but that’s all.

Sooooo cool. Looking better all the time.

Do a tut :))

thanks for keeping us up with the progress.

Ezra

I really like the design and your hard surface skills are obviously pretty good.

But personally I think you still haven’t got a render that fully explores your model potential.
I think its worth spending a bit more time exploring lighting, materials and post production.

Sweet character! Really nice sculpting I’d love to see this animated.