ZBrushCentral

Ms01 (I-P-A)

I really dig the design and your modeling work is crisp and clean. Very, very well done.

I look forward to see what you end up with that one. It will rock!

Cheers

Markus

Hi/ salut thx
So , I return to my project MS01 that I already launch previously, and I continued with the back of the Robot, I did not touch much, and it misses a lot of adjustments, so for an updated here is a one …

Attachments

CA01 (39).jpg

hello; thx :wink:

• Also with the CA01 (Cyclops android Num 01) and in this time I focused on refining a few parts including the backs of the machine, and also I attack the arms, and as you have seen there is a cartoon effect in my last image. A very nice effect that I like, under :wink: Vray.

I’m waiting for your opinion, it just a test .I’ll try to make an animation with this type of rendering (a very modest machine!!).

And also for a still image, I would like to make a more realistic job with other types of materials and rendering ……….the project continues … always nchallah …

CA01 (41) M.jpgCA01 (42)M.jpgCA01 (43)M.jpg

hell yeah, this is looking fantastic! can’t wait to see the finished product!

looking good so far, and the old works are really good :smiley:

That´s some solid modeling skills you have there :cool: Keep up the good work, will be interesting to see this one finished.

beautiful!!!

This is REALLY looking great. Outstanding hard surface work.

Ezra

well, what can a beginner say - or even give any advise - your models are near to perfection and I guess it’s only personal taste if one or another would change anything.
So speaking only for myself - I really dig the colorscheme - the clean shapes - not too sharp - believable functions.
Me too - loves the render in a cartoony style but ofcourse it would be exciting to see this pushed in a more realistic environment.

So as you can tell - it looks perfect to me and I wouldn’t change a thing - and I’m looking forward to the next images!

That is pretty beast man!

‘They’ say that we have a twin roaming around this great big earth somewhere… I think I found mine (see qoute above):smiley:

Looking killer cant wait to see the final

Cool style and amazing work!:wink: You use Zbrush for concept? and after start modeled in 3ds max new geometry?

Subscribe.

This is simply amazing. Great job.

:+1:

This is going to be GREAT! The color choices, the shapes, and the render all look WONDERFUL. Congrats on your future top row!

Looks awesome! I love the hard surface organic look.

:stuck_out_tongue: waw thx all …I hope I’ll finish it

I usually work with ZB and 3Ds same time. For example, I start in the ZB DynaMesh very nice for this type of modeling, then I remake my retopology always ZB and then I refines in 3Ds,
And sometimes I start in 3Ds for the major features of my model template , and then I switch to design these last in ZB

Sick!

ca01 H3.jpgca01 H2.jpgthank you very much
here’s a little update, the work continues, the hand and foot stuff

Attachments

ca01 H1.jpg