ZBrushCentral

Mrs. Roper from an alien version of Three's Company:)

!

!
!

!
!
!

Last week, Pablo Munoz Gomez held a three-day workshop to promote the upcoming Extra Mile Program, TEM for short. On the first day, we created 25 objects and compiled them into an IMM brush for ZBrush. This brush was used to distribute objects randomly over a bust; the class was provided with one, but I chose to make my own. Through this process, my model started resembling an alien version of Mrs. Roper, a character from the 1970s TV show Three’s Company.

On the second day, we used dynamesh to assemble everything and began adding details. We re-topologized the model and continued detailing. I accessorized the model with a collar, robes, and earrings. I experimented with fibre mesh but ended up keeping only the eyelashes and eyebrows, opting to redo the hair in Maya with XGen.

The third day involved texturing in Substance Painter and then bringing everything into Maya to connect shaders with Redshift. The final render showed impressive progress over such a short time.

For more, check out my Artstation page:) https://www.artstation.com/artwork/rJ3n46

7 Likes

Congratulations on being a staff pick. Really great work.

1 Like

Holy smokes…I don’t believe it! Paul, you just made my day, and have inspired me to keep pushing myself. Cheers:)

@Howald I’m so excited for you and can’t wait to see what you create next.

1 Like

Great work

1 Like

Thanks Sara!!