ZBrushCentral

Morten's ChikiBoom-book

Here are some renders of the marathon sculpt.
Don’t really want to spend anymore time on it :p…

0.jpg02.jpg15.jpg40.jpg50.jpg65.jpg85.jpg

Enjoy :slight_smile:

wonderful, bravo !! a difficult pose that shows surprising amount of dynamic, with great lines from every view angle, masterfully recreated. a wonderful translation from marble into 3d. i really enjoy :slight_smile:

hi Morten,

Super nice sculpt, the line flow and the pose is good and the shader works really well.
fedt at se at der kommer flere Danske z-brusher på Zbrushcentral:-)

Magnificent! Dynamic, greatly sculpted and lovely render! What more can one ask for. :lol: Cheers, David:D

@kokoro Woaw thanks a lot, I’m really glad you like it! On the the next sculpt :wink:

@ skaale Hey thanks man, I’m quite happy how the posed turned out as well :slight_smile:
Haha ja vi vokser ligeså stille :wink:

@chalkman Appreciate it David, a lot of work did go into it :p… so thanks!

Here are some screen grabs from a project I’m working on at the moment.So far it’s been maya for topology and zbrush for shaping.I’ll be using the new features of R3 for the hair, which works really well, and also for further detailing.Right now there’s a little display issue where geo is intersecting, but that’s just a viewport thing.01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpgEnjoy :slight_smile:

It’s been a while since i’ve done something just for fun. here’s a little evening sculpt, just to get back into shape.

small.jpg

Just a little doddle.
bird.jpg