ZBrushCentral

Morgan freeman for Dark knight rises(Mobile game)

Capture10.jpgCapture11.jpg diffuse and displacement map here

Capture9.jpg setting in max.
I am disappionted about hair. his hair drive2 me crazy. why ppl can grow such hair?I used default hair and fur .

Really nice work!

great likeness there zboot :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
thanks for your tutorial too…

about the hair…maybe you should try hairfarm/ ornatrix(blur studio used this) since it much better than default max hair n fur.
i also want to try those on my next project :smiley:

I tried hairfarm. it is like crash every mins. dont know why. it supposed to be better.

Excellent work/likeness

Top Row !:+1: *****

Amazing likeness. Well done. .)

Congratulations on Top Row! I know it takes a lot of perseverance to go from the rough form to the place where it is finished. It demands so much informative sculpting, comparing what you start with and tweaking it dozens, hundreds, even thousands of times. Your sculpt and render is inspirational. It is truly one of the best I have ever seen.

got top row. coooool.

thank you so much for the so kind comments. I do spend a lot time on that. even I almost lose it at begining. I am glad I get what I pay

congrats on toprow :smiley:

well you can try ornatrix. i’ve read on other forum that hairfarm 1.5 and below version have compatibility issue with vray.
CMIIW

WOW! Super great! Great likeness…hell it’s Lucious Fox himself!

Awesome work!! :+1:

Great likeness, but the dead, zombie eyes kill it. Eyes are looking upward, and the eyelids are too high. It’s 96% there. Go back to your reference, and rework the eyes. Great work, so far.

Great job and well deserved top row!

The likeness is really impressive, can you tell a bit more about how you managed to achieve such a great result?

Did you have high res photos of the actor or a 3d head scan?

Thanks!

This work is so cool well done on the top row and well deserved!!!

This happned to me. hopfully they can fix that soon.

• Pteropus vampyrus : thanks. man. I like your arts very much
  • stefanobernardi : I just collect as many refs as I can from internet . to compare the result and refs very ofen in different angle.
  • sculptor.zb SolidSnakexxx : thanks

Really Great man… nice model and nice texture, render etc… congrats!

Well done for Top Row - well deserved :smiley:
Thanks for the extra setup info too. :+1:

Jit.