ZBrushCentral

Monument to the First Day of the Somme

@E_RankArtist Thank you! :+1:

Great work @James_Cain! Great presentation at the Summit too! It was a pleasure working you and the Monster City team in preparation.

1 Like

@KyleJ39 Cheers Kyle, likewise, great working with you! :smiley: :+1:

Hey James, I have a question about the material/polypaint if you don’t mind​:scream:: was it done in ZBrush ? When you bring the model over to KS for rendering, is there a specific KS mat that you add to the polypaint?Kind regards, Geert

1 Like

That’s an incredible piece, and this guide is amazing, thanks for this James!!

1 Like

@Etcher Hey Geert! All the materials in the render were done procedurally in Keyshot using the materials graph, im using several maps with curvature nodes and colour ramps . This is pretty useful as its a completely UV less way of working.

1 Like

@AlejandroCastiblanco Thanks man, glad you liked it! :relaxed: :+1:

Wow that’s awesome - they look very realistic - thanks for the info James :sunglasses::+1::star2:!!!

1 Like

Gorgeous sculpting!

1 Like

Stunning work all round.

1 Like

@Webhead Thank you!!

@Rogan thank you man! :+1:

Brilliant! I love all parts of this Statue especially its Material. is there any way to get this material from you, somehow? for Zbrush, Keyshot, or other render engines?

151948929_444164666635335_9091530474146337591_n

Just thought id share a photo of the 3d print here, its about 16 inches tall (sorry theres no point of reference on the photo!).

@Esfandiyar.Ebadi Thank you so much! Im afraid outside of commercial projects i try not to re-use my keyshot materials, this way every piece is unique.

*Thanks again to Paul and James for the awesome work on the project!

1 Like

WOW! Perfect Printed!!
could you please give me some tips and notes about the way you have printed this great artwork? is it just a Metal 3d printed work or you used extra effort to convert PLA or ABS Printed model to a metallic one?

1 Like

WOW! Missed this one James, outstanding :clap:
Jaime

1 Like