ZBrushCentral

Monstermaker,ZBrush,One year

Hey Rick,

This is an amazing piece of work. Not only have you now gone and made something that’s pretty close to photoreal but you’ve got such good emotion in his face. I love the slight frown as if he’s contemplating what he his.

Forgot to add, did you render in Z-brush or Lightwave?

Genius!

Pete B

Top marks too.

Oh, seems to me that you bettered the skin pores, the difference of material between the prosthetics and the skin ( only that the prosthetic edge seems to blend a bit too much this time ? ). The hair looks great too, grazy and thick.

'Wish I had one critic to say. :smiley:

Bye !

Well, it looks like you have become a Master in a year! Beautifully textured and lit. The hair looks like plastic though;) . Or is that just me:question:

That image is truley astounding! The black and white works the best I’ve ever seen in ANY render I’ve seen in black and white. How in the name of all thats holy can I NOT give this 5 stars… in fact how about 50! I actually thought it was a photo when I 1st saw it…and thats the highest compliment I can give you.
I shudder to think what next years anniversary image is gonna be like. :o You lighting is fantastic, was any post done on this or is this a ‘clean’ render. (I don’t mean that in any negative sense).
Wayne…

[edit] due to brain being fried after a long day [/edit]

Eye Candy! One of Jack Pierce’s Masterpieces. Thanks. 50.

http://www.hotad.com/monstermania/jackpierce/

Its inspiring to see a guy like Rick who’s accomplished so much, getting in there, and creating great work,

I really like the hair detail, I’m presuming done in Photoshop? If that was done in ZB as well, awsome. I would disagree with the poster though, for when I first saw this model, the first word I thought was, perfect. :wink:

Freaking wow. :+1:

Ok, the hair is greasy perfect, but now what about that ring in the head,:grimacing: . Otherwise I’m in love.

The wet/oily hair is also really nice. Is the hair modeled or a post effect?

Here’s a link to the first version for comparison.

If you think this one-year accomplishment is inspiring, that other one was only at week 3. :grimacing:

It says a lot for the value of actual sculpting experience, y’know?

Another fan of your work. Top notch on this Frankenstien. Love the detail you put into your creations.

All very inspiring:)

Hey, that’s not too bad there. For a work in progress I mean. Slowly but surely your work is improving as time goes by. And I’m glad to hear that you’re still planning on fixing those unsightly problem areas.

Absolutely brilliant 5 stars words fail me. And you have a big fan here. Hope to see more work hopefully with before next year :laughing: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Your stuff allways makes me think of Monster Magazine when I was a kid.
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hmmmmnnnn!!! Frankenstein good!..Fire bad!

Love the black and white version here much better. This version beautifully conveys the emotion that the first version lacked.

I feel for the guy…

What a great anniversary present for us!!

incredible !! this one looks so real.
congrats and happy new year :slight_smile:

Great…it looks like one of the star glamourshots of John Engstead !

jantim

Como siempre, buenísimo.:+1: :+1: :+1: