ZBrushCentral

Monday Night Challenge Returns : Head Modeling ( Final Week! ).

Frenchy, those are too funny! :+1:

All Z.
Postwork, No.

back to the rule subject on native z,heres a little script-trick for an earlier subject
on modeling with i believe was lilloffe sphere?(spelling) what i use for modeling heads.native ztool.Deadman Walking
welcome and great entry :+1: :+1:
start modeling 2.zip

Hi deadman
Welcome aboard :sunglasses:
Great first head :+1:
Have happy Zbrushing!
Pilou

Thankyou.
Gary Komar your sqsphere is excellent as one can see. Thankyou.

Have you noticed? I love aliens and monsters :smiley:

Yes I have noticed mentat :slight_smile:

I like orcs :stuck_out_tongue:

This is just a wip.
It’s been a long time since I’ve post anything on ZBC hope you like it.
The start model is a zsphere the texture has been adjust in Photoshop but the final work on it was done in texture master.
the stroke at least is made in PSP i’m gonna work a new one only in ZB…
bye
:wink:

Well I have been really busy this week but I am still in…here is the first modeling session for my MNC Head. I now have to make sure eyeballs fit and then its off to texturing.
He is about 8000+ poly right now.

[img]http://www2.zbrushcentral.com/uploaded_from_zbc/200307/user_image-1058652945ygv.jpg[/img]

*Modeling Session 2

Still need to fix the profile shape and ears.

I achieved the second step for this post some details has been added the entire image was made in zbrush and the texture work again in texture master
see you soon on ZBC…

A little paint job…

[Gallery Entry]

Some great stuff going here. Mentat7, that’s a wonderful design,…makes me think of the characters done by Effects Unlimited for the original ‘Outer Limits’ :+1: 50.

third part of the same model.
I’ve add some details on eyes particulary and on other parts…
Bye

:smiley:

Greetings everyone,
What amazing work has been posted!!!..I would like to present my work, not in full, but only partially completed. Thats all I’ve had the time to do , in a 2 hour sitting . Also I just wanted to post for the sake of work authanticity.I hope to update soon.

Its basically just the rough form , upon which I will build my features. Must mention a big thanks to Gary Komar for the create script…the cube converted to a sphere script…Its this script alone that has motivated me to take the time to work on this face and so Gary you have my deepest thanks.

First Update :small_orange_diamond:

All the best

Kiril

One sphere, texture and materials, no other postwork at all.

Hi Deadman
You seem have a fluent style of modeling :cool:
Try to work with the AA format for erase the jaggies :slight_smile:
Pilou

Great looking stuff everyone! Keep it up. We have one more week so if you haven’t already contributed I urge you to do so and if you have already posted something why don’t you try to take it to the next level…add detailed textures, maybe some props, etc. or maybe do like kokoro has done and make multiple expressions for your character.

Deadman Walking…Paul is that you?

Oh my, there has been some great stuff posted! Mentat’s got the idea for extending the challenge in the second week. :+1: :+1:
Remeber, the point is to challenge yourself.
Also, don’t forget IRC chat everyone. The server is sorcery.net and the channel is #zbrush3.

You can download a Yahoo/AIM/MSN messenger/irc app called Trillian (its free)@ Download.com

I have been there for the past few hours (I don’t feel like working anymore today). I will be leaving in one hour but I will be back on in two hours afer that…lol. Just come on in and hang out.

See yeah.

Lots of great looking heads… Im glad the Monday Night Challenge is back and I get my chance at the challenges… Heres my entry, an old Indian Chief, I might add a background and do some more tweaking to it later… I started with a plain old head (Yes I know, missing an ear ;)) but thought it needed more so I did the headdress… No fancy techniques, 3D Sphere head, the two head bands on the headdress were made by mask/invert/inflate on the head model… Skin texture and most painting was done in Zbrush… Some post work in Photoshop… I couldnt get my Shift/Print Screen feature to work, so I posted the tools.