ZBrushCentral

Monday Night Challenge: Creaturama! (09-06 to 09-30)

MARCIAN009.JPG

ola tod@s…:sunglasses: :+1:

Attachments

MARCIAN2.JPG

MARCIAN0009.JPG

Here is the document for the fiber testing. I made a zscript of the hair and sure enough, it doesn’t work so its back to the drawing board with that one.
Sorry folks I am so behind. =(

Fiber-Testing.zip

OK finished with the image… its simple but I like it …
Now about that previous threat and the cool bg and shader… well guys I thought u were joking but I guess I was wrong…
:white_small_square: All u need to do is to set any background with a glowing material.
:white_small_square: Pick any color for that same background .
:white_small_square: Create a new layer.
:white_small_square: Bring your model into the background and u get that effect.:laughing:
cosaI.JPG

new to zbrush, my first models!

crodog-front.jpg

Attachments

crodog-top.jpg

crodog-under.jpg

Crydog-ff.jpg

Render01_noname.jpg

Here is a multi view image of my recent WIP. :stuck_out_tongue:
m2.jpg

[Gallery Entry]

hell.jpg Hellman :

Nice texture! Are you working on a full body pose?

Might do, I’ll probably redo it later from the base.
glad you like

another 1 for the creaturama :lol:

ive added the z-script so you can see how this model was built from scratch!!!
copy all files from the file to your z-scripting folder.
just run the session z-script. when the first part stops click the 2nd button once to proceed. when asked to pick a colour choose dark brown!!!

The main reason for adding this script is so other people from all over the world can edit and improve this model… HAVE FUN!!!
halloween.JPG
[Gallery Entry]

the script:

ty for the script mindsculptor it has been pretty useful in my learning curve with z brush. wish had more time to devote to the learning and these challanges but due to my gr work and school im lucky to have a moment to just dream…

Howdy.

No one seems to comment in the main thread, so I thought it might fit in here.

Character made in Zbrush (1/2 hr).
Rigged/Posed/Rendered in Maya(3 days).
Resized in Photoshop.

-Xrecar

If you want to see the workflow/wireframe/tests you can visit:

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=21198

Alien_in_desert_final_image_MJS.jpg

crackrat i am glad u liked the z-script,work the model if u like, i am new to z-brush myself and i am still learning a lot everyday!!! this prog will probably take me like 3 yrs to master but i will try to get better @ it. does anyone know if theres a market for this kind of images/models?? Not that mine are good enough now…but who knows…maybe in the future i’ll get better!:cool:

I hope to god I’m posting this correctly. 2D zbrush, no post work except the cut and paste into photoshop. Yeah, it’s pretty mundane, but so am I. :slight_smile:
Adrielachallenge1.jpg [gallery entry]

hey ADRIELA excelente trabajo…podria decirnos como ha hecho?..:sunglasses: :+1: :+1: :+1:

JotaJota. Perdon, para mi Espanol esta no bueno. As you can see…

Adri

Playing around with everything including the kitchen sink. I can’t wait until I can afford the program; each new thing i learn convinces me of the potential of this program. If I can put all the little pieces together! It’s a little dark, but as I learn this program I want to keep the post work non-existent to force me to learn zBrush’s limits, or non-limits, as the case may be. Thank you for making the demo available!

creatureeye.jpg [gallery entry]

Here’s something I whipped up in Z-Brush from a sphere. :large_orange_diamond: I haven’t been using the program that long yet, but I’m already liking it. :+1: This model was done with regular sculpt tools with a bit of Projection Master thrown in as well. Rendered in Max using Brazil.

Punkinhead.jpg

Dan

Attachments

Punkinhead-04.jpg

Punkinhead-front.jpg

Punkinhead-right.jpg

I really like this a lot. The teeth look like candy corn in a way, which is really creepy and charming all at the same time. I also l ike the waxy look to the texturing. Modeling is kicking my behind. I sculpt real life. I don’t know why this is so hard for me!

:smiley: Eso Jota Jota, jejeje que bien hermano!!!
Great pix every1