ZBrushCentral

Monday Night Challenge #9 BUGS!!!!!

[Gallery Entry]

Have happy Buging :cool:
Pilou 5 minutes realized :slight_smile:
Ps Hi Jay You have forgotten the [Gallery Entry] :slight_smile:
Pss Jay again I have tasted the Spray with size 3 It’s work fine ! But this size is not very practical :smiley:

Hi Frenchy, small sizes are great for speckled textures, stars, applying sand or grit to a surface, etc. Try it with a high-resolution alpha. Also, if you’re using, 1.55, they might have fixed it. I am on 1.5.1.

Gallery: It’s a WIP, so I didn’t want that pic in the gallery. I plan to add legs, head, and some other embellishments. Maybe some jewels as well.

This is a painting done with the paintbrush and Zadd off.
[Gallery Entry]

Hello all. A little bug treatise for you. I will post a series of minituts/how-to’s in a follow up thread later. Happy Z-ing!

I call this “The Garden Bed”

[Gallery Entry]

I am enjoying this thread both creatively on my end and also in viewing …I do have to immediately comment though on M7s image…This has just raised the notch of excellance another couple of levels. Lonnie I think this is your best piece yet. O Grand master Z :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

this is one of the most beautiful picture i have ever seen :+1: :+1: :+1:
Mentat, you should go in crisis more often :stuck_out_tongue:
i am impressed :+1: :+1: :+1:

That’s amazing Mentat… @_@ V believable for a made up thingemy…

And thanks for the advice Pilou… ^^ I might do another bug if I dont get distracted by making other things. :smiley:

I wonder if Im going to do anything other than zbrushing now I have it… :eek:

Lot’s of good entries.
Lon’s is stand-out quality.
Maybe I will make time for this… :slight_smile:

Great image all around! outstanding image Lonnie! :slight_smile: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :smiley:

Praying Mantis :cool:

[Gallery Image]

Everyones bugs looks great! Good jobs

Another fine challenge with weird and wonderful pictures. I am finding these challenges a real help in learning Zbrush by focusing me on a defined project.

I’m working on a background at the moment so I guess this is a WIP.

Made with a zsphere body and a spiral 3D shell (I knew that spiral 3D tool would come in handy one day :slight_smile: )

All Zbrush, except for one alpha made with PS’s stained glass filter and jpeg conversion.

[Gallery Entry]

Most excellent Bonecradle :+1: as well as everybody else. Hope to get something done before monday.

Here’s a bug of some sort! :slight_smile: I had bigger plans for this fella but I’m still not that good with polymeshing.

[Gallery Entry]

The 12 ladybugs that once took rest inside my house…

[GalleryEntry]

Awe Gummie, these are soooo cute! I love this piece! :smiley:

Some Red Larvamaggs?

[Gallery Entry]

:small_orange_diamond:E

Another bug pic…
Scorpion Sentry

[Gallery Entry}

Wonderful pictures so far! :+1: :+1:

I was staying away from this thread because I tend to be a bit on the squeamish side when it comes to bugs but this has been great.

Especially looking forward to some of the “how to’s” from Mentat 7.

Bonecradle… That snail pic is exceptional!! I love it. ^^

Sorry, had to comment on that one!

Thanks to Frenchy for helping me with my multi-marker problem in another thread! This is what I was working on, and is my first Monday night challenge. The body and legs are made from ZSpheres, the eyes are normal spheres, and the two prongs are cylinders that were attached to the model. The final completed model is a polymesh. I did a bit of post work in Photoshop to bring out the eyes a bit more (highlights). I’m a ZBrush newb, so 121 is most welcome.

[img]http://www2.zbrushcentral.com/zbc_uploads/user_image-1043616939jiy.jpg[/img]

[Gallery Entry] <-- Added this. Not sure what it means, but everyone is doing it.