ZBrushCentral

Modeling router on wood

hi everyone, i want to sculpt router bit pass for cabinet. i first tried to boolean insert mesh from the piece and the result was this.

in the corner i have problem. and i thought clipping insert mesh at 45 degree and bridge insert meshes together but it was time consuming. then https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyUctKK6830 in this video minutes between 10 to 15 paul showed that by storing morph target and chiesel brush one can sculpt clean intersecting passes. and i tried it with an alpha and the result was:

i want to use frame mesh on polygroup to reach curve where to apply router path.
when using curve standard without alpha it bumps along curve but adding alpha and tapping on curve doesnt do anything. and for crossing passes that wont damage previous passes chiesel brush should be used and it didnt work by enabling curvemode and tapping on curve created by framemesh.
does anyone know quick way to sculpt router passes along specific path?
thanks.
ive tried to do it with 3dsmax’s loft:

for rectangle it was fine using z modeler and modify topology i turned loft to cabinet door, but for star with mesh selected it got problem(blue star in image) then i selected patch and via scale i turned it to brown one. i dont know for intersecting paths like 8 ,what would be fastest way 2 model router passes. i think of boolean it from cube may works.