ZBrushCentral

Mirror masking?

Hi

I would love some feature to be implemented where you can somehow fix a mask that needs mirroring. I forgot to enable symmetry whilst masking these veins out and in hindsight I need the masking mirrored. The subdivisions are high at the moment and if they’re lowered and Mirror and Weld is used, I can no longer reconstruct the subdivision levels. Plus, as I’m working in Layers whilst adding the tertiary details, I’m not able to do any of that anyway.

Thanks

1 Like

Try the “Flip by Posable Symmetry” or “Mirror by Posable Symmetry” option in the Masking in the Tool Palette. That should work
Great model btw​:+1:

1 Like

Ohh, that’s perfect! That’s just what I needed! Thank you so much! :smiley:

And thank you. :slight_smile: Admittedly, I have been using an official game model as reference and to help out with some of the proportions, but I’ve had so much fun making this. I made it back in 2021 and have been fixing up lots of issues. :slight_smile:

Hehe… It’s a great WIP and the silhouette is looking sweet… I don’t pity who’s gonna retopo tho​:sweat_smile:… Is it going to be a game character model?

Oh that’s not an issue - I’ve already retopped it. :smiley: The sculpt was quite messy regarding topology, so I retopped and projected the details to it. I’ve also UV unwrapped it. So once the tertiary details are done I can bake and texture. :slight_smile: But yes, game character model.