ZBrushCentral

Mike Nash - MOBILE SUIT

Cheers for that tut seth,has some good info in there.
I’m working in XSI
Another update, everything still up in the air.
[update.jpg]

nice aproach, i am impressed especially with the abdominal area of this pc. cool stuff.

It looks really nice. The only part that worries me is the piece behind the head that is making him feel off balance. Other wise masterful.

Thanks guys
Going to make feet bigger give it more balance.
another update, Just working out inside cockpit details
[

](javascript:zb_insimg(‘139406’,‘update.jpg’,1,0))

Waw man, i’m really impressed by your work!
I’m a video game design student at centre NAD in montreal, and i’m working on a character with a lot of metal pieces or armor, and i was wondering if i could see your wireframe plzzz??
It would really help me

Cheers Psycotik2002, Ive posted wireframe and little update.

[ZBrush Document.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘139706’,‘mesh.jpg’,1,0))

Attachments

mesh.jpg

What makes this piece so great is the balance of detail. It is spot on Mike.

Lovely design. :smiley:

Wow…looks really good!

I really like this Mid section.

yea man, i love it!
Thx for showing me your wireframe, it gives me lots of help :smiley:
again, i love it!

Here small update, Trying to fix chest area up.
Making it gell with rest of the body style, trying not to be too insane with details. Like to place details that make sense and serve a purpose if i can.

[small.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘140020’,‘small.jpg’,1,0))

Very cool design.
LOVE it! :+1:

yea :slight_smile: damn good work so far :smiley: how many polygons ?

Nice work man (on all your threads too) - I hope you get to do the same level of detail at your day job!!

Thanks alot guys, I havent had much time work on this due to ****y fulltime work.

wizz - I have no idea on polycount, doesnt matter to me at this stage lol.

McJak - I’m doing very low poly wii work on my fulltime job, So i doubt im going to be able handle doing for too long.

Just doing his rear butt area, Still more details add, like metal wiring and sheilding blah blah.
[Z33nt.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘141912’,‘Z33nt.jpg’,1,0))

Amazing piece of modelling. I can’t wait to see it’s finished.

Magnificent work. The detail is outstanding!

Very cool Mike

Keep up the good work mate :+1:

-Ty

Mike Nash? Do you have a brother Kevin who wrestles? :laughing: j/k but I wanted to let you know your work has inspired me on my mech design. Thanks for the superb work. :+1:

Thanks alot guys :slight_smile:
Aberrant lol

Well I’ve started on this again due to quitting my ****y full-time job for Krome studios.
So good to have time to work on my skills and not just weld vertices and unwrap crap all day long.
So if anyone needs work done I’m available for freelance work again :slight_smile:

Here is small update of inner details around his crotch, im trying to get back into my mechanical mindset.
Hopefuly sort out those inner areas. I have to try keep everything tight so moulding wont be pain in the ass to do. If i ever do make copies of it from the 3D Print.

[

](javascript:zb_insimg(‘145442’,‘ZBrush%20Document%20co666py.jpg’,1,0))

Very cool. Awesome suit. That guy could wrestle a bear in that! :+1: