ZBrushCentral

Meats Meier Sketchbook

Awesome, i`m a fan of your stuff ,good to see new stuff from you :slight_smile:

As always, inspiration work!

Hey, Meats Meier is back!

And I nearly thought you gave up on ZBrush. :wink:

I saw the little preview image in the recently uploaded gallery on the top and thought that looks Meats Meier style, went to the thread an bam it’s his indeed. :lol:

Welcome back!

I hope we’ll see more from you in the future again. :sunglasses:

excellent work!

I’ve missed you, awesome stuff as always, 5*! :+1:

Stunning.

Would love to know how you did this.

Awe inspiring work.

Sick! I want a 3d print of that

Great!
Looks like the new features has been made just for you! :slight_smile:

It is rendered in Zbrush - BPR render is amazing. I prefer rendering in Zbrush over Maya now. Love the way it splits the passes into layers, so handy.

I am planning some new training! Thanks for the interest.

I too feel like it was made just for me. So fun to work with, I wish I had this version 10 years ago, would have saved me a lot of work :wink:

Thanks again for the welcome back, guys! Missed you too. :slight_smile:

Welcome back, Meats.
Really glad to see you back on this boards. To me you are and always will be the best Zbrush artist ever. Looking forward for more!

Inspiring new work - thanks for posting :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

What’s stunning is Meats Meier was doing this kind of stuff long before R4. Meats was the person I thought of when I saw some of the new R4 features. It’s always inspiring to see his work.

Awesome work, quite inspiring :smiley: Will keep an eye out for any training stuff you do.

Love it Meats! Keep it coming! :smiley:

Like everyone else good to see you working on some Zbrush stuff. Very cool as always!!!

Good to see new Zbrush artwork from you, your work was always a great source of inspiration for me.

Wicked concept ,wish I thought of it .

Awesome Work Meats! Its great seeing your work back on the forum, your an inspiration to a lot of us on here over the years, me included. If you got the time could you share your settings on BPR and Lightcap for your rendering.

Thanks
Glenn

Thanks guys! I forget how nice everyone is here…

A couple additions: Angry Gary

MOtoO_render_monitor_final_zsml.jpg

moto_side_final_zsml.jpg

Attachments

MOtoO_render_monitor_final_zsml.jpg

moto_side_final_zsml.jpg

very good … you deceived me:D:+1: