ZBrushCentral

Meats Meier - Organical, Mechanical Z3 Experiments

Thanks again!!!

Just an update:
Now we are just waiting to get the DVD back from the printers…any day now, I can’t wait!

[]

This image is from the Zbrush for illustration section of the disk. I just throw a bunch of the models together that I worked on during the DVD and also some of my beta test models. It’s a weird image, but it sums the things up what I talked about in it fairly well, I think.

[]intro_Z3_cover2.jpgintro_Z3_cover.jpg

In a way, I’m glad we have to wait two more weeks.

…but only because I’m juggling credit problems right now, and couldn’t buy it to save my life. June 20th gives me just enough time to fix that! :lol:

Omg, thats so sweet art man!
Looking forward to your next tutorial.

Stop posting and go back to work.

Need the dvd now.:smiley:

Aaron -

Good luck with that! :slight_smile:

Santis -

Thanks much!

bicc -

Lol! It’s all done, I swear! Now I just have to wait for the printers and packagers to do all their work. I can actually start making some art now with Zbrush - beta testing is fun and all, but with everything not always working together completely, it was hard to go full force. Now everything is out of the way and I can PLAY! :slight_smile:

Meats I have your introduction to Z2. Great DVD. It’s been extremely helpful in learning Zbrush.

I’m gonna get your Z3 version, too. I’ll have it to study while I’m awaiting the Z3 for Mac release.

Thanks for making the DVDs!

Now everything is out of the way and I can PLAY

I ain’t got it yet!!!

Call Alvarez!!!

Now I am curious what will come out of that!
Lemo

Wow Great news!!

Ready yet?

Patience is a virtue Bicc39! Give the chap another ten minutes, will ya!
Lemo

Father’s Day Present!! :smiley:

:question:
Question: Does it also cover using ZAppLink for texturing/modeling?

Great stuff meats

YOUR Excited …what about everyone else

Love the way you work amigo …just had the chance to check out your illustrators dvd …impressive …totaly looking forward to the new Z3 beasty version …

The detail you contain in your work is totaly inspiring …

All the best amigo

Well, I’m very glad people are looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

Lemo and Bicc39 - LOL, that made my day.
VERY stoked on your private mail, Lemo. Perfect timing :slight_smile:

Jaycephus -

I was waiting and waiting for it to come out so that I could cover it. I just couldn’t wait any longer. I think it’s a very important plug-in, and will make sure and cover it in detail - in print or online somewhere for sure (once it’s ready and available).

mrpeculiar -

Appreciate that!!

hi meaty ( :stuck_out_tongue: )
m another luv sick admirer o ur work…
is ther eany place i can find ur zb3 materials/ mat caps. FOR FREE… hehe.??

Wow, Meats Meier does a weird image, my friend I have seen nothing from you that isn’t weird, it’s what makes you so damn good & why we love your work…

Looking forward to the DVD, June 20th according to the Gnomon website, shame we have to add 7 more days for delivery to good old Blighty… :cry:

Hey Everyone,

My name is Dean Deakyne and I am very fortunate to work with Meat’s Meier!

I have watched his new Intro to ZBrush 3 DVD and I have to tell you that you will all be in awe with this new information that Meat’s has put together in this disc… Every chapter keeps getting better and better! I have literally caught myself yelling out loud OHHH MY GOD everytime Meat’s takes you throught the new features of this long awaited upgrade! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED!!! :smiley:

Dean

Heh, thanks Dean! You do get that raise :wink:
Thanks big time for all your help too.
I look forward to seeing what you make with Zbrush.

taemee -

I will look through my hard drive and see if there is anything useable in there for you.

Buckie -

Wow, Meats Meier does a weird image, my friend I have seen nothing from you that isn’t weird

Yeah, I guess that’s true :lol: Seems normal to me…

I was just suprised on this cover image because it came from my illustration lecture on the dvd and I wasn’t really trying to make a good image as much as I was focused on explaining how to go about it. I somehow didn’t mess it up while I talked (like I usually do) so it worked out.
Thanks man.

Absolutely amazing and inspirational!

The new stuff is sick bro!!! So much creativity and output!!! I can’t wait for the Z3 DVD to come out!!! Your first Zbrush DVD was a life saver when I first started learning the software!! They’re always so clear and easy to follow!!! Post more stuff when you can! Thanks!