ZBrushCentral

May 2005: ZBC Hits 50,000 Member Milestone

COMPLIMENTS TO ZBCENTRAL!!!

I would thank all the site for the Material Pack and Texture Master PLUG-IN(s):smiley: .

But I want give my thanks to all the people of this great site.

Thanks everybody!!!

MattHHH:sunglasses:

ALIEN FACE HUGGER

Wow, this is very inspiring! Hadn’t realized just how long I’ve been ZZZZZZZ’ing! I’m anxiously awaiting the next milestone!

Frenchy: Thanks, didn’t know about the numbers thing… mine is 1088. You’ve been an inspiration to me! You have encouraged (not to mention giving of the links) to keep going and sometimes provide a smile! Keep it going!

I’d like to take this opportunity to express my thanks to all of the scripters for their contribution! It’s really easy to take advantage of their work and not thank them. But I really would be lost without them. Thank you all!

I would also like to thank everyone who posts their creative works, no matter if pro or not, so that we might learn more. It’s all about learning… anything!

Thank you Pix Team for all of your hard work and contributions to this fantastic software!! Most of all, thank you Pixolator!!!

wenna
(old dog learning new tricks)

just thought I’d say what an open and accepting forum this place is. It’s really inspired me for quite some time. It’s the only place where I don’t feel freaked out to show stuff on the web. Great atmosphere, and who can deny the software that will change the world!!!
(especially when zbrush2.5 comes out!..that’s going to send a rift through the visual fx community like a timebomb.)
:smiley:
-tiktok

Regarding the member numbers: With the original incarnation of ZBC the member numbers reflected the order in which people joined the site. I was actually 286 or something like that. When we changed to the new ZBC we had to roll the existing members into the new database. At that time, numbers got changed around for various reasons. All members from that point forward then started being designated a number in sequential order, but because the original members had been shuffled around a bit we removed the line below people’s names that showed their number – it wasn’t entirely valid anymore.

Congratulations from me too.
Great effort and result.
Best luck for the future.
Suzana

BIG congratulations ZBC, this place feels like home to me (almost!) :smiley:

ZBrush is my first 3D program I own.

Never have I seen such an innovative program. With a warm feeling and attitude towards it’s users. It sets an example for many many other companies!

Thanks from a proud owner! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Yainderidoo
Jeen

The black hole is demystify :wink: My memory was good :lol:

@Wenna & Antimorph thx :sunglasses:

Congrats on this milestone, ZBCentral, and a Big Up to all the regulars for their inspirational art, their kind words of encouragement to Pro’s and Newbs alike, and their astonishing generosity; sharing scripts, applications, ideas and help.

My own personal high-light … my first ever picture got some very encouraging and helpful comments from a number of members, including one MonsterMaker. Given recent revelations, that’s something I’ll treasure for ever. Where else could a hobbyist like me rub shoulders with so many talented and inspirational artists?

Thank you.

Congratulations on a truly remarkable milestone!!!

Compliments to Aurick for patience and keeping the dogs at bay.
Whatever success this forum has is due to his work.

Personal thank you’s to Pilou,Andresloy,Aminuts, for making the newest
always feel welcome and special.
They are the ones responsible for bringing the “lurkers” out of the cold.
:+1:

Hi guys, I’m new to ZBrush (Central).

Congratulations and I looooooooove ZBrush!!
Thank you very much for all the tuts, scripts etc. They really are a BIG help for Znoobs like me :sunglasses: .

Wow, that is a BIG NUMBER! Well, I myself had slipped into ‘Lurking Mode’, but had to come out for this. Zbrush is the best buy I ever made, and ZBC is the best, most supportive forum I’ve ever been to. You never know what surprise is around the corner. We’ve had so many high-end modelers join us lately and their work is inspiring and just fun to look at
I’d have to say my favorite threads are the ‘Halloween Galleries’ where our work is posted on the Pixologic Site for the whole world to see. It was probably one of those posts where seeing the work of Marcel, Ken Brilliant, or the like convinced me to give Zbrush a try.
My thanks to all who have viewed my posts, the simple thrills in life are the best.

To Matthew: Thanks for your continued support and help.

Congrats on hitting 50,000.

I’ve been sort of lurking too, since I just got finished moving and my former upstairs neighbor gave me a computer that doesn’t work. :angry: So, I haven’t been able to do any ZBrushing lately. :frowning:

Unfortunately, I couldn’t locate them in the search engine, but here are a couple of my favorite threads that made me laugh.

1. A member claims that he showers with his clothes on because it saves money on the laundry. (I think it was either CDEdwards or Digits.)

2. A member asks how to model a hose and one of the respondents to the thread replies by describing how to model a horse.

3. Aurick asks Pixolator how he gets along being both an artist and programmer and Pixolator says “We get alone just fine” leading to a humorous exchange.

It’s nice to see some old familiar names in this thread. :slight_smile:

Again congrats on a job well done and looking forward to ZBrush 2.5. :+1:

don’t blame me if this is a only-two dimensional tribute… i forgot just half!zbc50000.jpg

Thx to all stuff to permit a totally not able painter like me to do some great work!
My wish is meet all the zcommunity in a Europe meeting;)
Bye
Leo

Pinkarman - you are a great illustrator.
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:D

A well earned congratulations to the Pixologic team for a truly great program. I have enjoyed the forums with a community envied by most others. The guys n gals who post here are so creative and helpfull, gives me much inspiration.
I remember when I saw what peeps like Stevie Rae, Ken Brilliant and Glen Southern were acheiving in ZBrush 1.5, I just had to buy this program. Since then of course many more are truly amazing me with their artistic creations.
Thanks to the people who do so much creating Zscripts to help make this program easier to use. Oh !!! and a big thanks to Frenchy for his constant help in pointing us in the right direction, and helping newcomers feel welcome, a great guy indeed.

thx suzie, but i also hope to do that mythical step of half dimension more … :wink:

congrats for this great forum, and congrats for zbrush, the best organic modeler EVER!!! happy zbrushing!!

Thanks to Ofer Alon (Pixolator…ex Pixelator).
Z is one of the best application.

Thanks to all.

cameyo