ZBrushCentral

Matcap repository

it SHOULD be sticky! I downloaded almost all cool mats and Im happy! cmon guys, give us some more matcaps! :+1:

Nevermind. The problem was on my end.

Excellent thread !
Thanks everyone for sharing !

Hereā€™s the material I used for the greyhounds and a quick alien head to display it. You can get a greenish color cast to it if you color your model slightly green or blue. Also I included another channel to it so that the lighting can effect the material somewhat. That can be removed if you donā€™t like that effect. Have fun with it!

ANTIQUE BRONZE MATERIALAntiqueBronze.jpg

Thanks guys, this is a great thread! i have a model I am working on now and will update my matcaps as soon as I have collected and tweaked them all. :smiley:

Thanx to all the peoples that uploaded so many wonderful Materials!!!
:smiley: :+1:

i know these arnā€™t really hard to makeā€¦but i thought i contribute to the community :slight_smile:

[]

5mb downloadā€¦follow linkyā€¦if it runs outā€¦just pm me
http://www.sendspace.com/file/z0xaiveyeboard copy.jpg

Thanks strict9. Not sure Iā€™d be able to make 'emā€¦:slight_smile:

thanks

lol I was looking through the eyes and had a blonde moment when I saw the species ABE. Not being a animal planet avid watcher I was quickly trying to pull up a mental picture of an abe. heh

Of course Abes are only local to odd places and pixologic forums. duh

Thanks Strict! :+1: :+1:

I like the human ones :wink:

most of them are google searched eyesā€¦type: glass eyesā€¦and you get so0000 many manufacturers.
gathered a few over time and lose track of where i got them fromā€¦i accidentally used some jpg from one of our senior members hereā€¦my apologies Elixir.
please forgive please pleaseā€¦ vbmenu_register(ā€œpostmenu_353719ā€, true);

lol. I was simply commenting on how nice those eyes were. :lol:

That reminds me. I should post some of my skin and eye shaders here.

Sticky thread would be nice.

iā€™m all for ā€œstickyā€ā€¦but iā€™d like one that wonā€™t have any banter in it.

so only post with the actual matcapsā€¦or else you have to scroll through so much post before you find a nice oneā€¦admin??? feel free to be spontanious and make one :wink:

ic my download wonā€™t work anymoreā€¦that was quickā€¦iā€™ll try and find a better download link that will last longer when i get home from work (any good ones out there?)

great thread, nice sharing materials and the experience of making them. :+1:

Thank you all for posting these! I was wondering, has anyone here done a matcap of the default mudbox material? If not, Iā€™ll try my hand at it when I get the time.

yeah there was so far two that i know of one was by oDDity wich mimics mudbox but not surprising considering he is a member on the mudbox forum http://archive.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=46865&highlight=mudbox+material and the other http://archive.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=37362&page=2&pp=15was donated by stumpf
both are great

sorry for the bump.
i changed the link to the eye capsā€¦now it last 7 days from the last downloadā€¦so if it dies againā€¦itā€™s your faultā€¦yes you hehehe

Thanks a lot Troy! I really appreciate it;).