ZBrushCentral

Marc Boulay > Fun test for Pixologic

After 5 month, I stop Beta ZB.
My last work is a hommage for Pixologic’s team and HR Giger.

Thank you very much everybody :smiley: :wink: :+1:

![alien_01.jpg|850x590](upload://7AqAhWr0gZl7JwVwXMEblcIMLkL.jpeg)![alien_05.jpg|850x585](upload://sMZ14EdSS79SjikCfTprtTywBiT.jpeg)![alien_03.jpg|850x595](upload://aoIKXCm8DXEqWgiaeTWNhbAy7Ek.jpeg)

You ain’t that bad at the old sculpting malarky are you, flippin’ eck that’s some ridiculous work, I look forward to using ZB3 in about a year or so on my Mac… :wink:

…the beta testing when the prog is released, only Woody Allen will make that :smiley:
Thx for the next nightmare! :lol:

Thanks for all the images, and: tantelizing view of new buttons!! :smiley:

My all time favorite critter. You do this cool monster justice Marc. MORE!!! :wink:

Yes … look at all those new brushes! Wheee!

Great sculpture, Marc! :+1:

That looks amazing! thanks for posting.

clay? blob? elastic?! man, there’s gonna be a lot to learn with 3.0 huh? sweet alien head. thanks for posting the screens. could you do that because it was the “last” test?

What? No one’s commenting on the fact the mesh is 511 MILLION polys? :slight_smile:

And memory usage is only 554mb? :wink:

Just amazing … Is it May 15 ??? … Can’t wait for all those new features like the rigging and mask modeling !!! Terrific models !!!

Ohh My God Wonderful Details A Great Cheeeers!
Exsilent

Christ Marc! That is amazing! You could tell anyone that frog (although the genus ‘bufo’ suggests it’s a toad) is a photo and get away with it. I’m thinking you might just be the best of all the ZBrush masters, and that is SAYING something! Perhaps I’m biased being a wildlife artist, but I still think your pair of Dilophosaurs is the best 3D work I have seen. It has been a privelrge to be involved in the beta with masters like yourself. Merci!

C’est magnifique!

After studiying dinosaures, here we go with the alien!

You can’t leave without doing the preadtor skull too!:+1:

omg
omg
omg
oh em gee

I don’t know what to say. Those are breath-takin piece of works.

alien__03.jpgalien__01.jpgalien__02.jpgalien__06.jpg

Oh, now he’s just showing OFF! Bloody Frenchmen!:angry:

Unbelievable Marc, how do you keep all those sub-tools in order?:+1:

Showing off? Mais non!:wink: Lol
Votre sculpture, c’est magnifique, Monsieur Boulay!

çà commence à faire! :smiley:
Half milliard of polys! :grimacing:

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!

impressive work !:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: