ZBrushCentral

Marc Boulay > Fun test for Pixologic

Fantastic work, don’t know how i missed this thread. As other posters have pointed out the detail you achive is stunning. I lookforward to seeing more of your work.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Hi,

Has anyone seen my jaw…I think I dropped it on this thread…:smiley:

simply:
WOW!
Jit.

hey so does this mean the top layer of skin can be stretched over the skull and muscle structure to form a more realistic representation just a guess as seen by the pig concept you sculpted if so can you please explain more about it please do thanks for posting again!!!

if i am right this would open up many more doors for this software!!..

this is opening up so many possibilities. love to see the barriers come down, wow.

Hi All and thanks a lot :wink:

Here is another test on a Bufo debilis textured by Sylvia Lorrain with PolyPainting on ZBrush 2.5 beta 22D

![bufo_debilis_01a.jpg|992x688](upload://bAX9EKDGHqkuVe0bZ7SsoXiIRxQ.jpeg)![bufo_debilis_01b.jpg|992x692](upload://lBiKcjzoSlfgNUyE7L0HhbSiHxR.jpeg)![bufo_debilis_02.jpg|992x661](upload://fgvRt6k0OoZCjVuutn9T3PUoi3s.jpeg)

Excellent!!!

wow,the frog’s absolutely photo realistic! amazing… :+1: :+1:

Extaordinary work, wonderful!

Woah! What astonished serial images :+1: :grimacing:
François Pompon should like this prog :sunglasses:

You have set the standard for the rest of us to chase…great work!

You two constantly impress us with the quality of your work. :wink:

Thank you very much Jason.
In the beta test you helped a lot :wink:

Thanks very much !

Avril 2007, Sylvia works a lot somewhere else :frowning: Here is the original photo of Bufo debilis

ZBrush3 is the total freedom for the artistsBufoDelilis_sylvia_018.jpgbufo_debilis_02.jpgbufo_debilis_01a.jpg

Hahahaha ‘PS: I’m sorry for my " primitif English " …’, are you kidding? :lol:

Better than my french and I grew up in Montreal, Quebec, Canada under the tutelage of nuns! Of course I do have a little Korean, Chinese, Danish, Spanish and British English in my vocabulary, but typing any of it would be a feat in itself!

You are way ahead of me my friend! :wink:

Thanx again Jason :wink:

Humor and spirit Zen are welcome for ever … :wink:

Sylvia works enormously on Movies productions. Soon, she will colorise my sculptures.

PS: I’m sorry for my bad English :frowning:

Just great! Flawless. However, I would have given him a big smile and some teeth to go with.

I am so NOT working with ZB2 right now… I lost any motivation to use that ‘old’ version looking at the new features. I’ll start my ZB again mid May!
Lemo

Hey Marc mon ami, cool stuff, and incredible micro-details.

Great team you and Sylvia

All the best mate

Ok, ok “Lemonnado”
ZBrush 3 is a new stage in 3D :smiley: :wink: :+1: :+1: :+1:

superb sculpt…!

I especially love your Tetraceras Africanus…
even the name is great…