ZBrushCentral

Mandalorian

Happy new year you all.
As a personal promise, i post at least one new model per year doesn’t matter what is going on, i have to post it. Well, for this year of 24 the promise is already paid hehe. Mando and Grogu, such nice characters, full of armours and accessories the way i like so i’m proud of it. Hope you guys like it too.

mandalorian

24 Likes

nicely done. Did you use ZBrush for all of the model?

1 Like

Hi Paul, thanks bro.

it’s been a while since i abandoned other softwares for modeling, either for hard surface or even simulation clothes, no sir, for this Mando i sculpted from scratch 100% in ZBrush. My real goal on him or in others like this is to try different material counting only with standart shader, it the character seems to have variations of fabric, metal or leather only in clay, it will work way better with real material or texture in the future.

2 Likes

that’s awesome. Thank you for sharing so much.

That is great news for me. I like that type of model. I hope we will connect to each other in this new year

Awesome !!

Really nice piece!
Everything looks fantastic. I might modify the direction of Grogu’s head to follow the direction of Mando’s gaze in certain shots. But that’s being really picky! LOL
LOVE YOUR WORK!!! :heart_eyes:

What an incredible job, and you have thought about printing it in resin for a statue