ZBrushCentral

Making Time For Art. Update3@Page 24, Update2@ Page 11, Update1@ Page 7

Thank You For Giving Us A Little Bit Of Hope That The Mac Version Is On It’s Way. How Long Is The Beta Testing Supposed To Take. We Want It Really Really Bad!!!

See, Was That So Hard Just To Give Us An Update? That’s All Most Of Us Wanted.

I want Zbrush 4 with a Hair System, it would be great… and maybe a little update in the current render engine.

Beautiful! Just…breathtaking!
GOD I miss having those free time days…
I have greatly missed ZBrush and especially posts from you as well!
Back in days past, we old Zvets couldn’t wait to see what you
would post so we can then try to crack Z open and figure out
how you do what it is that you do. Remember that ‘Distressed Look’
thread Lonnie started? We all just about lived in that thread. Cracking
that technique was one of my most cherished Zmoments. Wonderful times man…wonderful times.

This post not only brings me back but takes that magic out of the past and shoves it right back in my chest. Ah, the warmth and mystery of Z.
I’ve missed it more then I can express.

Thank you Pix.

~MAH~

P.S. - So, what is the ETA on the ZWatch production? I would buy that watch in a heartbeat! :wink:

Awesome model and vid! Does the animation have anything to do with ZBrush’s morphing tools?

wow amazing video… pretty surreal. great choice of music as well!:cool:

-gelfy

I’ll tell you what I think you are seeing. It’s seems (to me) kind of obvious. You are seeing a Zmovie of some sort. Notice the reflections (Texture 01). Oh, its in ZBrush alright. I am thinking it is a new explode/expand plugin or option available in ZBrush. Something that allows for X,Y, and Z expansion tweaks it seems. What I would like to see with this new feature: Keyframing/timeline abilities and Easing (the transition at 0:00:57 is a bit abrupt).

I am also seeing routered edges. This makes me wanna open Z and figure out if that can be done easily in the current version.

yup it seems like thay’re going to introduce some sort of simple animation, maybe for small animations/showcase purposes. i doubt if there’s more, like CA animation. Would be a real dream and 3d revolution. but, who knows…

Whenever you get around to making them. Also Zspherical harmonic lighting, Zcomposite, and Zeffects. Oh and while you’re at it, Zthought-project. I want to just think a whole blockbuster movie and have Zbrush pull it out of my head with no effort. Please get on that one right now. Cheers!

how did you do the animation in zbrush? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, that looks really cool! I like how it has so much detail and with so many moving objects! Makes me excited thinking of what you all our doing over there. Hopefully we will get to mess with it ourselves soon!

Actually after thinking about it some more, you could do the animation right now in ZB3. For each subtool you can create a new layer then move the subtool into it’s exploded position. Do that for each subtool. In the Turntable Plus settings, just use the layer intensity options and to animate the movement.

But it would be pretty cool if that is automated.

Pixolator,
Im very grateful for all the work you and team have done on this software. Your artwork is very interesting, I would like to learn zbrush at the level you have attained.
-God Bless

Hey KrackenCMT, did you read my post?

I am already working on a plugin that automates just that already, it is the claymation feature of Zanimator, check my signature for a video demo or the video I linked on page 3 of this thread. In claymation everthing is automated with as many keyframes as you want and there is even a timeline where you can key things and camera etc.

But it would be lovely of course if Pixologic made a nice feature like that themselves which would be more professional.

During the previous week, ZBrush for Macintosh has entered its official beta-testings stages. Best news I’ve heard all day.

Beautiful work and wonderful news! ZBrush is the best thing going since I can remember!!!

We’re here to use it in so many imaginative ways! Thanks for the continued passion and willingness to dream! :lol:

a moving picture speaks innumerable words. phenomenal craftsmanship, Pixolator!

cheers

brian

Does anyone know if the Mac version of 3.5 is built from the ground up for Mac or is it “ported” over. A PC friend of mine likes to complain that the Mac version of ZBrush is crap because it is “ported” over. Help me set him straight.
Thanks

You are truly an Artist and added to the fact that you can do magic with code… WOW… the best of both worlds… congrats :smiley:

You dont want a full animation system in zbrush, a simple tool for allowing a better showcase of your work maybe but otherwise itll just end up like maya you dont want everything in one program. My dream for zbrush would simply be a better way navigating the space true 3d its been said 100 times and i know it will never happen because its not the way zbrush is designed

wow! that’s fantastic…