ZBrushCentral

Making Time For Art. Update3@Page 24, Update2@ Page 11, Update1@ Page 7

It’s great to see you find time to create more work Ofer! Great model you’ve made there, I can’t wait to get more info on how you made it and what is coming out for the mac users out there.

The cynic in me say’s “nice way of announcing that the MAC version is in beta and will be a short while longer before its release, so please don’t buy Mudbox 2011.”

The artist in me say’s “nice job Pixolator”.

Were you an industrial designer in another life?

Cheers,

MC

It’s time to see a Zbrush Pixo time movie! :smiley:

best hardsurface model I’ve ever seen in zbrush :eek:
can you tell us a little bit about your workflow? is it all done in zbrush? everything looks so clean and nice. all the edges are looking so perfect :o

I want that watch. I don’t even care if it tells time.

Cool to see you making art again!! I miss that! :slight_smile:

Thanks again, can’t wait to see what all this leads to!

Peace-NickZ. :slight_smile:

Oh ouiii! :+1: So good, and the music waoh love it!
Tell me it was animated in ZBrush with a mystic Zplugin :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:

Is the mac version in beta equivalent to 3.5r3 or is it for 4? or like somewhere in between?

I think aurick made a post recently saying that they plan to release 3.5 for mac in the first quarter of 2010 so I’d assume this is for 3.5, thought I don’t know what release version it will be.

very Coolll~~~~~!!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: i like your music too :):+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

where we buy this clock ? :stuck_out_tongue:

and i have some question ?
does this video mean zbrush will have animation feature+render short scene+edit , composition ?
in mac ver and pc ver too ?

( it’s very cool if you do it . i think… it will be innovation for zb )

finally that ’s why i love zbrush :sunglasses:thank for forward ,thank you for team developer , thank marketing team , thank you pixologic

Ha Ha Ha. As I have said before, what next a cure for cancer? lol

Wow amazing, especially to see this coming from the creator of Zbrush, you really are an innovator Pixologic!

The animation is interesting I wonder how you went about doing that? In the meantim, for the others who were asking about the animation and who might be interested, I still have plans for my ZAnimator plugin and some of the animation in this clip seems possible with ZAnimator since you can keyframe any value with it till now I've unfortunately put it on hold for a small while since I'm busy but this was the demo i posted a while back (it's improved since this demo's a little old):

<object height=“385” width=“480”>

<embed src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/nahq_EKxqAU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true” height=“385” width=“480”></object>

&lt;object height="385" width="480"&gt;&lt;/object&gt; And also as linked from my signature

About the watch, I was thinking the exact same thing! I want to know where to get that watch lol

Well done Pixolator !!! You’re an artist and a technician and an innovator all in one, keep going man!

oh my dear god that is incredible!

:+1: WOW,it is awesome!I want to buy this wonderful watch!!!:smiley:

I want one!

Wow That Was Really Impressive!!

Another impressive vid! Thank you for shairng!

:d

pretty slick presentation! It is always nice to how efficient ZBrush can be with hard surface modeling.

but Zbrush on a Mac can only mean one thing… Hipster Zbrush Artists!! :stuck_out_tongue: