ZBrushCentral

Maddie Spencer ZBrush Beta Test images and tutorials

Hi Everyone!

Thrilled to be part of the beta again this year, thanks Pixologic! Thanks also to all the amazing and inspiring artists who were in the group. Here are some of the test images and tutorials I put together along the way. I hope you enjoy them. I will post more at maddiemonster.com.

First off I used the cloth dynamics in an unusual way to make slime. Check the tutorial below for this process

I really enjoyed using cloth for the pillow and veil on this image. I used micrPoly for the drop pearls on the veil. The little gold flowers were made with cloth dynamics as well.

15 Likes

Wow! This will be the first thing I try now. Thanks for the workflow Maddie. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Holy Crap Maddie…brilliant little trick and technique…going back now to slime up absolutely every job ive ever done

1 Like

hahah everything will be slimy now! :smiley:

Love the slime; turned out super nice!

-Joseph

1 Like

Ah, yeah! I was thinking of this last night…the slime! Was picturing dripping too, like a sculpted blood splatter that dropped with the Fabric dynamics could then be inflated after drapped over a human/skull. Lots of applications for these new tools! Thanks for the tutorials and pics! Cant wait to get our hands on it.

Thanks @GrizzlyJake I did a test I didn’t post where I drink wrapped skin on a skeleton to make a mummy Another beta tester did a much better one I hope they posted it. There are so many other uses than just cloth :stuck_out_tongue:

M

Incredibly informative. Your creative thinking is inspiring. Can’t wait to get my hands on the dynamics, it’ll make everyone’s lives so much easier.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what you come up with. So many Possibilities !

M

1 Like

That slime job tuned out fantastic Maddie! Thanks for sharing your experiments with all of us here :wink:
Jaime

1 Like

Thank you @Jaime! :blush::blush:

That slime is incredible! Thank you kindly for these posts.

1 Like

Again, beautiful works and great applications of the new techniques. Thanks so much for sharing the in depth breakdowns :sunglasses: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :+1:!

maddiemonster.com is jam-packed with great work :scream: :scream: :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like