ZBrushCentral

Luo Qisheng's Sketch Book, human anatomies , and heads

I love how you including a broad selection of medias not only CG but traditional. It works overall very well.

why haven’t I seen this before? its incredibly well done! the modelling, texturing, lighting, and rendering. amazing job. If you don’t mind, could you tell me what industry you work in? film, tv, print? I’m still learning zbrush but hope to be at your level one day.

I just subscribed to this thread so hopefully I’ll see more from you! You’re feel for human form is amazing dude! Really amazing… I myself am in a period when I am just starting so I try to focus on Anatomy at the moment… That’s why I subscribe to your sketchbook and hope to see lots of images made by you!
The first image, the one with the boy in the big studio, is simply mind blowing… So much realism! Thanks for posting this here and please, do post more!

really like your work

Hi everyone , I’m back again, here’s my new character work, an in-game model I did for myself.This guy (Eric Jackson) his family was broken by bad guys ,and he wanted to revenge, I wanted to make him looks brave and has no fear to move forward, and ready for fighting with enemies anytime. OK, game started.
Low poly model rendered in Maya mental ray, and High poly model rendered in Zbrush. I used Zbrush to sculpt and make poses, and retopo the low-poly model in Maya, textures done in Photoshop, most are hand painted.
Hope you like it, thanks

Defalt_pose.jpgface.jpgface2.jpghigh_pose_all.jpghead_high.jpghigh_pose_2.jpgwireframe.jpg

Attachments

face.jpg

face2.jpg

high_pose_all.jpg

head_high.jpg

high_pose_2.jpg

wow! master piece!

amazing character, great job!

Awesome. Totally pro work. :+1:

a brilliant work luoqisheng :+1:

Here’s some more Pics about this model:
Default Pose:
Defalt_pose_test_05.jpg
High-res T pose model in Zbrush:
high_zb.jpg
No light in Maya:
body_nolight.jpg

face_nolight.jpg

Attachments

high_zb.jpg

body_nolight.jpg

Defalt_pose_test_05.jpg

face_nolight.jpg

Simply amazing. Great work!

Wow, the hair looks really good man! Nice job.

awesome work thnx for sharing…

Very nice!

Wow…looks amazing. I am actually in the process of doing some card hair for some characters. Do you mind posting some examples of the hair textures and cards? I’d love to learn some stuff from your works.

Thanks!

Excellent work here! The anatomy and the clothing are so well done! :+1:

All your work is great. Specially Eric Jackson loved the texturing and hairs

Really fine sculpt.

really great anatomy study :o

Great study, and sculpt excercise…Really captured a strong emotion…excellent…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

Glenn