ZBrushCentral

Luo Qisheng's Sketch Book, human anatomies , and heads

Had to log back in and add to my initial post because I was compelled to come back to look on this again. This work is phenomenal! I Love it all!

beautiful works.

you have some mad sculpting skills, man!

This is great!

Hi all, thanks for your kind words, I really appreciate it.here are some more share with you.

For all my works, I think 90% part of work was done in Zbrush,some even 100%, so many awesome tools there make me very comfortable when doing sculpting.
Basically I used a base model exported to Zbrush, and used transpose tool to pose my character, and directly sculpted on this pose. then there was fun time came
to me. I tried to develop my skills as far as possible in digital sculpting, my aim was to follow these great traditional artist’s works ,like Rodin, I want my model looks
as natural as possible, so the sculpting process was a really important and a huge work for me. Fortunately there are so many great brushes provided by
Zbrush make the dream could possibly be true. some brushes I used pretty often were: standard brush, clayes, polishes(really cool), damstandard, and more.
During sculpting I also use polypaint to texture my model, to see if it worked when textures was on. After finally I felt good with my model ,I uv it , and exported
several maps generated by Zbrush, and used them to do more texture works in Photoshop.

here are ZB shots of my models :slight_smile: some with textures.
I found that there always lost details when add lighting,for me it’s easier to see model errors in ZBrush shots.

Attachments

Great work on these! You rock!

gret models !!

Agreed, these are all excellent.

Some really excellent work! Very realistic!

Male figure is very convincing. Like that it looks like a REAL person, not exaggerated heroic anatomy. Pacino likeness is recognizable.

Great job!

Cheers!

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:D

Amazing over Amazing!

nice work. Love the details.

Great stuff, I like the life model in the studio, great lighting and subtlety. Thanks for sharing!

Awesome! :+1:

Amazing work, really love all your pieces. young Alpacino is just Perfect :slight_smile:

All of these pieces are fantastic. Well deserved top row!

very impressive! bravo!

AWESOME Sculpts there!!! congratulation :slight_smile:

amazing works and render… The likeness is more spot on of michael corleone in the sculpt than in final render.

Great job on the rest, they look so alive.

Awesome work.

Awesome work, great anatomy !! :+1: