ZBrushCentral

Luis Nieves WIPs

FANTASTIC work Luis! Your’s is my kind of style man! Could you describe what method you use for seamless textues on the fabrics please? It’s some of the best I’ve seen. Cheers and keep this up, I love it!

wow this is really awesome! love the car and everything!

I love all the detail you can see this close up! The materials look great and are very realistic. Top notch! :+1:

Great work on the details.
If I may suggest you something, It will be good if you try to add a HDRI in your scene to add more variations on the reflections it gives a more realistic look.

Beyond awesome, brilliant work!

Absolutely incredible, the realism is breath taking!
I cant wait to see your next piece!

Tks man, there’s no trick on the textures, if you have a good Uv layout Zbrush will make almost everything for you. I’m working in a little making of, I’ll post it soon. I hope it’ll help somehow.

Thanks a lot.

Mr. V, Thanks my friend, I’ll be sharing some more real soon :wink:

Agree, tks for your suggestion =) I’ll try some more tests in the future including HDRi workflows

Tks for the kind comment, I’m working in something new r8 now, I hope I can post it soon.

Cheers!

Thank you Luis… looking forward to the tutorial/s… CHEERS!

Hello guys, its been a few years since my last post. I got some free time to hit on this new project. It is the first, of a two characters scene I have planed to sculpt, including an environment. I hope you enjoy it.

Zbrush_Central_Barbarian01.jpg

Zbrush_Central_Barbarian02.jpg

Zbrush_Central_Barbarian03.jpg

Attachments

Zbrush_Central_Barbarian01.jpg

Zbrush_Central_Barbarian02.jpg

Zbrush_Central_Barbarian03.jpg

It is Still a WIP, I think is already looking like he mean bussines!

Alastor.jpg

Attachments

Alastor.jpg

I started a battle, near future scene as well. I want to have a Fantasy piece and a sci fi piece done by the end of the year. We’ll see how it goes…
This one is inspired by many artists out there I consider great, guys like Aaron Beck or Nivanh Chanthara among others. I have something from them here, there, and also there. Every other gap I filled with real life equipment. I’ll keep posting what I get…

Armor_Trooper_Sample2.jpg

Armor_Trooper_Sample1.jpg

Armor_Trooper_Sample5.jpg

Armor_Trooper_Sample6.jpg

Armor_Trooper_Sample11.jpg

SoldierWIP34.jpg

Attachments

Armor_Trooper_Sample2.jpg

Armor_Trooper_Sample1.jpg

Armor_Trooper_Sample5.jpg

Armor_Trooper_Sample6.jpg

Armor_Trooper_Sample11.jpg

SoldierWIP34.jpg

I’ve been doodling to design a helmet of similar look for quite some time but you got the whole package there already … good job…your other stuff are cool too :slight_smile:

Haha what an awesome presentation! good job man.

Thank you guys, I’m glad you liked the presentation. I finished the creature for my Fantasy Scene and posed the two characters that will be in it. There’s a hardcore environment coming up, stay tuned :wink:
Salud!

Character_Sheet02.jpg

Character_Sheet01.jpg

Attachments

Character_Sheet02.jpg

Character_Sheet01.jpg

how did you get such perfect smoothess in the sci fi mech drone???