ZBrushCentral

Luis Nieves WIPs

Hey man thanks you very much for your kind comment.
I just asked google for alpinestars firesuit and accesories, a ton of results showed up under the images tab. Here is one of the reference sheets I used. I hope it is some help.

![Reference_Sheet.jpg|1100x1600](upload://7qgIcDsqC9Nr8iBhI6onMuAAHG5.jpeg)

Attachments

Reference_Sheet.jpg

Luis thanks for you reply,

in fact i was looking for models of the suit and accesories on the official webpages and i icouldn´t find it, but i preffer your version because i can see you changed a bit the materials from the white parts, what gives it a nice touch like a supersuit or something like that…i like it!

I cant wait for the making of…XD…

Saludos desde Perú.

I was a bit skeptical about needing a driver next to the masterpiece of the car model, you really came through, the details are insane and the driver really pulls everything together, nicely done!

Absolutely stunning work! :smiley:

One thing is sitting at the back of my mind, just from a real world point of view :wink:
Wouldn’t he be wearing a HANS device? Not sure if he is supposed to be entered for a particular kind of race, but HANS is pretty much regulation wear for most kinds of motor racing.
Apart from that minor point, fantastic work :smiley:

Thanks man, I’m glad you pointed that out, I thought it was exclusively of Formula1. Back to the design table =) …
It will be included in the final renders I’m working at Cheers!

Luis

Sorry, I wasn’t trying to be completely anal about it… it just seemed… missing.

I know for NASCAR they were made standard for the 2001 onward and obviously Formula 1. It is compulsory for WRC as well… I am not sure about the Le Mans 24 hour race, but I would have thought so.

Anyway, regardless, I love your work! ! :smiley:

Sorry, I wasn’t trying to be completely anal about it… it just seemed… missing.

I know for NASCAR they were made standard for the 2001 onward and obviously Formula 1. It is compulsory for WRC as well… I am not sure about the Le Mans 24 hour race, but I would have thought so.

Anyway, regardless, I love your work! ! :smiley:

No worries at all, I want to recreate all the props like real life too! Thanks for the critique =)
Cheers!

![GT40DriverWip9i.jpg|1100x900](upload://3KiikYi5Ns5QDIRwclX6MVURwmb.jpeg)![GT40DriverWip9j.jpg|1100x900](upload://roa6LWX5zP5y7SI0VmZ4k8dtYsw.jpeg)

Attachments

GT40DriverWip9i.jpg

GT40DriverWip9j.jpg

I think this may be one of the greatest, most realistic renders I’ve ever seen on this forum. The tightness of the space is so beautifully achieved by the deep shadows, and the hard, bright light from the exterior. Amazing work! :+1: :+1:

Skadalilama, thank you very much for your kind coment mate =) Here are the latest renders of my piece, I hope you like it. See you next project.
Cheers!

![GT40Driver01.jpg|1100x541](upload://2P2VkGbhbO2SbeX7FFgVlzaIDt4.jpeg)![GT40Driver02.jpg|1100x542](upload://rdCyJFryvq8ROeLBLS5qw1KFgem.jpeg)![GT40Driver03.jpg|1100x541](upload://tbhgsgENYRM1C9vcMLMQFpaYV5s.jpeg)![GT40Driver04.jpg|1100x544](upload://uIwUwed4kgeeCxa6W2uafQgW62T.jpeg)![Icon.jpg|110x59](upload://rKKpMalTBWzkaQonoU9yLijUUW5.jpeg)

Attachments

GT40Driver01.jpg

GT40Driver02.jpg

GT40Driver03.jpg

GT40Driver04.jpg

Luis! can your next project be a chevy please !?!?

btw. ten thumbs up. your work is amazing.

Awesome work! Very impressive.:+1: :+1:

awesome!!

Love the piece!

Click the thing right hand side of the top row and you will see it there

Beautiful stuff! The clothing is really fantastic!

Looks absolutely fantastic :smiley:

Nice HANS :wink:

These renders are amazing! Very realistic and great compositions too! :+1:

Love it.

Nice to see this in 3d world this month…

Hello guys,
I just wanted to share a new shaded version of this work, I hope you like it.

GT40_Driver.jpg