ZBrushCentral

Lucy (Cyberpunk)

I had a lot of free time last May, so I took advantage of it by doing a realistic interpretation of Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners. Probably my most colorful composition so far, in line with the dark but colorful style of Cyberpunk. The fake movie poster adds to the fun.

PS: I really don’t like the way these forums display images. It’s such a shame that they’re always heavily compressed and pixelated. Just head over to my ArtStation page for high quality pics:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/LR8vgK

(upload://yGqr3XUZ8KmUOenIeifKJ9clsum.jpeg) Lucy Pose 1 Viewport

Lucy Preview H3
Artstation Thumbnail

7 Likes

Awesome work @SgtHK really nice job on your poster version :wink: By the way your images show out fine here on my end, clear and no pixelation .
Jaime

Thanks, man. I’m glad you like it.

Perhaps pixelated wasn’t the exact word I was looking for. More like heavy compression artifacts. Here’s a close-up screenshot of my upload here. I’m not sure if it shows up on your end. But from what I’m seeing there are square compression artifacts on her face. There are some artifacts on her eye as well.

Lucy Closeup

Then here’s the same close-up from what’s showing on ArtStation. It’s just as it appears in my original file:
Lucy Closeup 2

I’ve also borrowed some uploads by other people (I hope they don’t mind). And from my end, they have jagged compression artifacts around them as well. I imagine the artists didn’t have that in their original renders.

Close-up 2 Close-up 3

I’m not sure why this is occurring. Perhaps it’s my browser settings or something. But I’d really like to know how to fix it so I can look at the artwork in their original quality.