ZBrushCentral

Lucifer: The Fallen Angel

Thank you soooo much guys!!
I’m so happy with the success of this piece… and i’m so sorry because i have no time enough to reply everyone. But I want to say that all of the comments are very important to me…

frostdust - I’m going to post a screen shot from xsi soon…

calum5ZB- I use the mental ray from xsi to render it!

alexleia - Thank you “mestre”!!! hehehe

monstermaker - You have no idea how glad I am to know that you enjoy my artwork… I’m your fan since I was a child. I’m very very happy… I’m gonna make you proud with my next models :smiley:

kyphur - Yes, you’re right about the arm… I’m gonna make it better in the next time

bicc39 - “Cute guy! Catholic?”… Me or him? hehehe

Plakkie - “There is beauty, but it’s corrupted”… That’s exactly the ideia!!

voodoomonkey - Thank you man!! Your work is awsome!!

AngelJ - Ok, let me try! heheh… Try to imagine that he spent centuries into the darkness… so suddely someone opens the gates and he looks the light! He is ready for his revenge!!

enridem - Don’t worry… I’m going to post all the wip here :slight_smile:

Here’s a close up of his face:

I’m also posting a bigger resolution image:

Top notch work, absolutely beautiful…and I know it doesn’t fit with the feel, but I really want to see him with a halo over his head… :rage: :smiley:

IMPRESSIVE! Amazing.
I like the pose!!

Thats simply incredible. Im new and im just amazed with what you’ve done

Stunning smoke effect:D

WOW man, what hell is that?

Your best work until now my friend and one of the most bealtiful images i´ve seen in a long time, realy, a Piece of Art!!!

prarabéns!

excellent job 5 stars:grimacing:

Looks gorgeous man, :slight_smile: and i do dig the smoke effect.

This is a great image in alot of different ways.
great emotion and pose in a very classic style.
i wish i had a big print to hang on my wall.
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

wow man this is awesome! really sets the dark mood, i like everything about this peice. The smoke effect really adds a nice touch to the look, very creative :+1: :+1:

STUNNING!!!
This is one of the most beautiful, brilliantly executed images I have seen! Your mastery of light, emotion, balance, and colour is spectacular. This is not great 3D art…This is great Art!
I’m blown away by the concept, you have brought to life the idea of a rage so powerful it could turn an angel into a demon, and spark the fires of hell itself! This would not look out of place framed and hanging in the Louvre or Uffizzi. Bernini himself would be inspired by it, As would Carravagio. I wish I’d thought of the concept myself. If I could produce work like this in 3D I would reproduce it in oils and sell it for thousands.

Congratulations sir! You are one of the masters.

PS: May I suggest a tutorial?:smiley:

Hello again!!

I’d like to share with you some images of the proccess.
Enjoy it!!

ISA 14:12

How art thou fallen from heaven, O LUCIFER, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

nice work

master piece! do you mind showing us your wireframe:question: :question: :wink:

ddidnt see youve already done it.:lol:

Are the smoke trails coming from his head, generated from XSi
particle system?:smiley:

that is quite stunning. I hope you address the arm though.

stunning image. thats all there is to say. oh and mabye, got evil.

great mood, and the model anatomy is brillant :+1: :+1: :+1: