ZBrushCentral

Looking to pickup a used Zbrush license if anyone has one they wish to sell, budget £300 - £400

Hi

Am doing some work self employed and need to do some sculpting. Could use Blender but ideally would like to learn Zbrush as it’s industry standard.

Zbrushcore wont cut it so looking to get a used Zbrush license

Have a total budget for this of about £300 - £400.

As I understand it its legal to sell a license provided the person selling it is within the EU (possibly some other regions as well)

Pixologic can be contracted by the seller and the license officially transferred for a cost of $50. Obviously I would cover this cost.

Would like to put the purchase through an official channel, for example ebay (open to better options), so that there is payment protection and so I feel comfortable making the the purchase before I receive the key and before the license has been transferred.

If anyone is interested please let me know

I could be interested in picking one up in the future as well. How do you use ebay for this purpose?

I have one for sale for £500 if you’re interested (I know it’s slightly outside your budget…) and the purchase would have to be completed before the UK exits the EU…

Rob.

I got one at 400 if US to EU is OK.

I want to sell my licence for €500 if somebody interested.