ZBrushCentral

Looking for Zbrush license

Hi, I’m about to start Uni and am required to have Zbrush, wondering if anyone is selling their Zbrush license that they no longer want? Would be happy with Student version or full version, seeing what prices are around in AUD

Hi. I have one commercial licence on sale. I am asking for €500. That is approx. 807 Australian Dollar

If interested, please let-me know.

Hi I’m definitely interested! I just need to save up a bit more if your happy to wait a bit longer? I need it by March so I’ll definitely be buying it before then.

Ok, take your time.

Thank-you so much, Shouldn’t be too long! :slight_smile:
Is that price also including processing fee? as I read somewhere that there’s an exchange/processing fee?

Letting you know that it might be late march, early april when I can get it as I’ve had other things I need to get for the course aswell.

No. I think you will need to pay some extra money to Pixologic for the transfer of the license.

I had contacted Pixologic and they sent some information through (Heres a link to the information https://support.pixologic.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/60/0/license-transfers ) the processing fee is up to the seller to pay, not the buyer :slight_smile:

Ok then. I will pay myself the fee.

Just now waiting on payment from my scholarship to come through, then I’ll be able to grab Zbrush off you if you still have it :slight_smile:

Ok. Still have the license.

If you wish you can email-me to raducoc at gmail.

I also have Whats-up, Skype, Telegram if you want to talk with me.

Best regards.

@raducoc Did you sell the license already or is it still available ?

I ended up buying his license :slight_smile: