ZBrushCentral

Looking for Zbrush artist to hire for a job

Hey everyone,

for an artwork commission I am looking for a Zbrush artist who can help us model some according to the artists requirements. It’s a larger sculpture with some lambs covered by a cloth. We will get a scan from a modelled positive as a reference, I am not yet sure how much work will need to be done (could be just digital retouche or a full sculpting job on the basis of the scan)

Please let me know if youre interested and send me some work samples. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Your project sounds exciting! Check freelancing platforms like Upwork, Freelancer, or Fiverr for a better search. There you can find plenty of Zbrush professionals providing their services. Explore professional social media communities like Facebook or LinkedIn. There, you can find groups and pages dedicated to Zbrush and 3D modeling, where artists share their work and offer services. I’d like to help, but unfortunately, I have no experience with Zbrush or modeling, as I’m taking machine learning courses at https://www.selectcourses.com/best-machine-learning-courses/. Good luck, and I’m sure you will find the right person.