ZBrushCentral

Login for 2020/1 upgrade, cant find submit ticket

Hi.
Wanted an upgrade from zB 2019 but cant get through the login page and cant find a link to send a ticket. Sent a change password request 4 times but filling in the field with the new approved password throws the error: incorrect email or password. Reentering the password brings up a captcha field. Filling in the captcha fails. I am using firefox on linux. Any help or a link to submit a ticket appreciated.

Hello @Kanga
Sorry you’re having some trouble.

There may be more than one issue here. Be aware of the following information if your email address has changed. You must perform this procedure to log into the new system.

As far as the Captcha fail:

It’s always possible the Support server was experiencing issues when you tried it–it’s being updated frequently these days. Have you tried again recently? It appears to be functioning normally for me at the current time.

If it still doesn’t work, are cookies fully enabled on your browser? Are you running at higher than default security settings? Are you running any plugins that may interfere with scripts functioning correctly on a page?

I might suggest using either the Microsoft Edge browser or the Google Chrome browser at default settings, because I recall reading somewhere that these are the officially supported browsers. However, I don’t know how know how your Linux platform affects the performance or availability of those browsers. I should also mention that Linux is not a supported platform for ZBrush. Even if you can get the program to function, it’s not designed for that platform, and I don’t know to what extent that might affect Support resources as well.

You can submit a ticket (er, “conversation”) via this page. It should look like this:
ticket

If nothing here is helpful and you exhaust all avenues, PM me and I’ll contact someone on your behalf to ask them what you should do. Note that it is currently outside of the normal hours of operation for Support, so tomorrow would be the soonest I could do that.

Thanks a million Spyndel!
Sorry for the late response. Installed win10 and tried Chrome with success.Thanks for the support link and the great advice.

Cheers