ZBrushCentral

Logger

I’ll ask first! Where you did the hair?

Looks great. Maybe a little less of the blue veins.

But other then that…what a great character. :+1: 5 from me.

Superb work…
i love it…
One minor thing is the elbow area and the arm link, it laks a bt of volum.

Except that detail its perfect:+1: :+1: :+1:

Disco Stu Thanks :slight_smile:

reminator, yes I plan to do that. I hope that it will come out well.

Giantsun, I’ve toned them down, thanks. For the hair, fist I’ve rendered some hair strips using Hair and Fur from Max that I’ve used to make the texture, then I’ve manually placed each opacity mapped plane onto the head :slight_smile: There are around 250. It was a bit of a pain and it took a while, but I’m satisfied with the result.

Hi Sebcesoir. I had a feeling that something was going on in that area. I’ve rechecked the proportions and the arm was too long compared to the forearm. I’ve also added a bit of volume. Hopefully it’s fixed now. Thanks!

I haven’t read all the posts, and I’m sure it’s been said, but his rib cage is too small. That’s what jumps out to me. Hope that helps…good luck!

Fantastic! :sunglasses: :+1:

Good cloth crease :slight_smile: Nice work :+1:

amazing update…very fine model…i like it !!

I love ur textures. I have some questions. 1. Were they done in Zbush or PS on unwrap UVs? 2. Did u create the texture urself or were they off a photo. 3. Did u rebake the texture in 3Dmax onto the lowpoly?

grom, it hasn’t passed my mind, but you could be right. It is a bit late to change it now I’m afraid. Thanks.

piz thanks again :slight_smile:

Jenia Lisunov thank you!

Hey skulll_monster thanks! :slight_smile:

crysis, the textures were created from all kind of sources, including photo based ones, with a lot of mixing, processing and painting afterwards.
Most of the work was done in photoshop and I’ve used the Zapp when I had to paint something in a precise location.
The baking of the normal map and the ambient occlusion was done in Max because I had a different topology on the low poly mesh. The model was baked in parts because my system coudn’t handle 5 mil polys at once.

Awesome work on the textures! Five stars!

beautiful modeling and great texturing :+1:

great modeling and texturing! :+1:

thanks very much for the basemesh :smiley:

a iesit foarte misto!!! :+1: :+1:

GeneralElu, nightwoodwolf thanks!
pummumu thanks , I enjoy sharing
merci Calin :slight_smile:

Working on the skinning…
I’ve been doing some motion test with a ballet mocap file and I’ve found this pose pretty funny :smiley:

[a6.jpg]

I’m a lumberjack and I’m okay…

hahaha looks great!!

“I cut down trees. I wear high heels,
Suspendies, and a bra.
I wish I’d been a girlie,
Just like my dear Mama”

:smiley:

(nice work, undoz. :slight_smile: )

great work!!

Alex Oliver

WOW! Amazing work. Thanks for sharing!!
your texture work is superb :smiley:
Regards
Hilmar

“then I’ve manually placed each opacity mapped plane onto the head :slight_smile: There are around 250.”

Dude…much respect…plus…the python reference…priceless. :+1: