ZBrushCentral

Leoric King - Lord of the Armies of Khanduras

Hello everyone,
I started this project during the collectible statues course by the incredible master Álvaro Ribeiro, but for health reasons I had to stop shortly before completing it. However, now back, I present to you my version of Skeleton Kings.
The King Leoric, also known as the Skeleton King, is one of the most striking characters in the “Diablo” universe. He was the ruler of the kingdom of Khanduras, whose fall into corruption turned him into a sinister and fearsome figure.
Leoric’s story is a tragedy involving power, madness, and death. Crowned with the Crown of the Nightmare, his mind was consumed by insanity, turning him into a bloodthirsty tyrant who terrorized his own people.
The fanart I share is based on various concepts found on the internet, which I used to synthesize everything I found most interesting for the character. Additionally, I added my own vision of King Leoric, attempting to capture his unique and iconic essence.
The visual of King Leoric in the game is truly incredible, standing out with his skeletal appearance dressed in royal armor, evoking both his former majesty and his terrible transformation. His empty eyes gleam with a dark light, echoing the sinister nature of his essence.
Leoric is a deeply captivating character, whose story and visual leave a lasting mark on the world of “Diablo”.

I would also like to express my gratitude for all the support you have shown. Some of you may have noticed that I haven’t been posting as frequently lately, and I feel I owe an explanation.
Over the past few months, I have faced a significant personal challenge. I was diagnosed with glaucoma and needed to undergo intensive treatment to control the condition. This period has been a challenging journey, full of ups and downs, but I am happy to share that I am progressing positively.
As a result of this process, I had to make some tough choices, one of which was to reduce the frequency of my modeling posts. This is not a step I took lightly, as I love sharing my work and interacting with all of you. However, health is a priority and needed to be treated with proper attention.
I am sharing this with you because transparency is important to me, and I value the connection I have with this community, especially those who appreciate my work. Although I have faced challenges, I am determined to overcome them and continue to grow as an artist.
I am immensely grateful for your understanding during this transitional period. Your patience and support mean a lot to me.
Thank you for being part of this journey with me.

Those who want to follow me on other social media platforms, please access:
https://www.artstation.com/myartstation/projects
https://www.instagram.com/alessandro.paladyno/